Sunday, October 18, 2015

Blog Hiatus: See you in December ~~

I'm not dead....yet



So, I probably should have posted this up weeks ago....

I know this isn't your main blog to check all your otome walkthroughs/news/whatever. And I don't blame you. I rarely update (despite having an schedule), and I refuse to play the new OKKO / Arithmetic games because of their game system, so I'm missing a big chunk of walkthroughs you probably want. 

Still. I feel like I should let everyone know why I'm not updating and when I'll go back to updating.



I'm not updating because I'm focusing on my classes. Not counting presentations, quizzes, or papers, I have had 6 exams in 4 weeks and it's not gonna slow down. Hell, I have 2 more next week T_T.

My Fall semester ends in December so I'll come back to post and update in December. Possibly around Christmas time.

By then I would have saved enough tickets in "PS I Love U GACKT" and "Life is Beautiful" to put up walkthroughs for a story or two.  And.... that's all. I've only been logging into games, not playing them, so I can't post Daniel's story right away.



In the meantime,

I recommend that you all start hoarding tickets on "PS I Love U GACKT". That app has really good stories. 



Bye (for now) =]

No comments:

Post a Comment