Saturday, August 27, 2016

[Walkthrough] Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY ~ Toyotomi Hideyoshi Main Story


Your Chemistry has increased! / You could be his lady after all...
-answers-





Starter Route


EPISODE 1: A Monkey and His Dog

1.2
I:
II: "I don't have much of an appetite."

1.5
I: "He does."
II: "But he's gentle too."






EPISODE 2: Childhood Friends

2.1
I: (That's concerning.) 
II: (Like he would be able to help me...)

2.4
I: Try to lie.
II: "I made it!"






EPISODE 3: Bitter with the Sweet

3.1
I: "No."
II: "It'd be funny if that were true."

3.3
I: "I don't mind."
II: "It's a little strange."




Story Mission
[Love] Goldenrod Hakama (Price: Pearls x3); CG
[Fate] Goldenrod Sandals (Price: Pearls x1 or Coins x500)








Toyotomi Hideyoshi Route


EPISODE 4: The Kind One

Part 1
4.2
I: "I guess you could say that."
II: "Not really..."

4.4 Diary - Ishida Mitsunari

Part 2
4.3
I: "It was the both of us."
II: "It's thanks to you."




Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 100






EPISODE 5: Your Personal Retainer

Part 1
5.3 Diary - Ronin
I: "Just like Inuchiyo."
II: "I can't say..."

Part 2
5.1
I: "Leave it to me."
II: "I'll do my best."






EPISODE 6: A Perfect...

Part 1
6.3
I: "Of course!"
II: "That's right."

Part 2
6.4
I: "I didn't do anything."
II: "It was you."




Story Mission
[Love] Buttercup Kimono (Price: Pearls x8); CG
[Fate] Golden Lotus Hairpin (Price: Pearls x5 or Coins x2500)






EPISODE 7: Seeking Survival

Part 1
7.4
I: Smile back.
II: Look away.

Part 2
7.4
I: "Important."
II: "Respectable."




Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 8,000






EPISODE 8: Love and Friendship

Part 1
8.4
I: "Not really."
II: "Yeah."

Part 2
8.4
I: "I'm really fine."
II: "It's nothing."




Story Mission
[Love] Hibiscus Kimono (Price: Pearls x12); CG
[Fate] Round Clutch (Price: Pearls x8 or Coins x4000)






EPISODE 9: Love Divided

Part 1
9.1 Diary - The Aftermath of Battle

9.3
I: "He's amazing..."
II: "That's so nice of you to say."

Part 2
9.2
I: Quietly watch them.
II: Say something.






EPISODE 10: Past Memories

Part 1
10.1
I: Watch them.
II: Follow them.

Part 2
10.3
I: "Why?"
II: "I'm glad."




Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 25,000






EPISODE 11: Loving a Samurai

Part 1
11.3
I: "Live as two people."
II: "I'll never be that strong."

11.4 Diary - Shogi

Part 2
11.4
I: "What?"
II: "Where should I take him?"






EPISODE 12: Farewell, My Love

Part 1
12.1
I: "I understand."
II: "Leave it to me."

Part 2
12.1 Diary - Bekko-Ame

12.3 Diary - Sengoku Military Tactics

12.4
I: "What do you want us to do?"
II: "We should retreat."






EPISODE 13: End

Divine Ending
Skill Points needed: 43,000
Chemistry needed: 55


Noble Ending
Skill Points needed: 43,000



1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully written it just helped me a lot.
    Thank you so much. ����

    As well as I found a blog which contains some random CGs.
    https://slbpartypotraits.blogspot.in/?m=0

    ReplyDelete