Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Niflheim+ ~ Victor Main Story Walkthrough

walkthrough contributor(s)
Anonymous





CHAPTER 1

1.3
Pulling my hand away.
Acting calm.

1.8
"I'll go with you!"
"Shall I stay here with them?"

1.10 Letter




CHAPTER 2

2.2
Asking if he's figured out something.
Waiting for his deduction.

2.3 Love Challenge - Avatar Item

  • Lace Choker (100 Coins or 1000 Gold)

2.6
Putting on a brave face.
Thanking him.

2.8 Love Challenge - Avatar Item
  • Premium Story: First-Aid Bag (300 Coins) & CG
  • Normal Story: First Aid Book (150 Coins or 2000 Gold)




CHAPTER 3

3.2
Turn my attention to Victor.
Stand protectively in front of Nick.

3.7 Love Challenge - Princess Point x1000pt

3.8
"I cannot possibly do that!"
"Tell me the reason."

3.9 Letter




CHAPTER 4

4.4
Keep cooking.
Ask him to help.

4.9
Shaking my head in embarrassment.
Accepting it gracefully.




CHAPTER 5

5.2
Did something happen in town?
"Nothing."

5.3 Love Challenge - Avatar Item

  • Premium Story: A Bride's Apron (400 Coins)
  • Normal Story: A Boyfriend's Apron (200 Coins or 3000 Gold)

5.9

Stand in close to him.

Take his hand.




CHAPTER 6


6.5

"Stop this right now, both of you! "
"......."

6.7 Love Challenge - Princess Point x4000pt


6.8
"Why?"
"Alright"


6.10 Letter




CHAPTER 7

7.5
“It’s too early to be thinking about that yet.”
“I understand how you must feel.”

7.10 Letter
Tell him to rest.
Wipe away his sweat with a handkerchief.




CHAPTER 8

8.05
There’s nothing that I can say.
I should call out to him.

8.08
Remaining silent.
Brazening it out.




CHAPTER 9

9.03
Ask what he is hiding.
Sneakily take what is behind his back.

9.07
"I believe in you" 
"I won’t leave you"




CHAPTER 10

10.03
“That’s fine, I’ll ask him myself later”
“But…” 

10.7 Love Challenge 10,000 princess pt

10.10
Stop running.
Keep sprinting.




CHAPTER 11

11.5
Comfort him.
Encourage him.

11.6
"You’re a kind person."

"Get a hold of yourself!" 

11.9
Love Challenge
Required To Pass:

  • (Premium) Stardrop Flower: 500 Coins
  • (Normal) Niflheim Flower: 250 Coins or 4,000 Gold





CHAPTER 12

12.5
"Write your memories down." 
"Go through your memories together with me."

12.10
Embrace him softly.
Grasp his hands.




CHAPTER 13

13.1
“Don’t tell His Majesty” 
“No!”

13.2 Love Challenge
Required To Pass On :

  • [Premium] Fresh Flower Night Dress 700 Coins (Comes With CG)
  • [Normal] Fireflybutterflies Lantern 300 Coins or 5,000 Gold


13.9
“Why?”
“There’s no way!”




CHAPTER 14

14.5
An honest apology. 
A thank you. -

14.10
Drop my own head down beside his. 
Appeal to the King.




CHAPTER 15

15.5
Deciding to leave it up to Victor. 
Asking him to explain.

15.6
Love Challenge
Required To Pass On:
(Garden) Victor’s House 500 Coins or 9,000 Gold

15.10
“We’ll do it together”
“You can do it” 







13 comments:

  1. 5.9
    "Stand in close to him"- intimacy level 5, trust level 2
    "Take his hand"- intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    (^_^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :D! Thanks for the help ^^!

      Delete
    2. 6.5
      "Stop this right now, both of you! "- intimacy level 5, trust level 2

      "........"- intimacy level 2, trust level 5

      Delete
    3. 6.7
      Love Challenge: 4000pts
      (^_^)/

      Delete
    4. I have been choosing all the wrong answers I want to get the romantic ending. Im so sad.

      6.8
      " Why?"- intimacy level 2, trust level 5

      "Alright"- intimacy level 5, trust level 2
      (^_^)/

      Delete
    5. lol! That happens to me too! I can't remember the last time I got the ending I wanted on my first playthrough xD But I've been doing okay so far for Victor. With your help I believe I can get the Romantic Ending so thanks again for your contributions to the walkthrough ^^!

      Delete
    6. You're welcome <3
      I'll help when I can since you helped me a bit too. So I'll return the favour hehe (^o^)/

      Delete
  2. 7.05
    “It’s too early to be thinking about that yet”- Intimacy level 5, Trust level 2

    “I understand how you must feel”- Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    7.10
    Tell him to rest-Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    Wipe away his sweat with a handkerchief.- Intimacy level 5, trust level 2

    8.05
    There’s nothing that I can say.- Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    I should call out to him.- Intimacy level 5, trust level 2

    8.08
    Remaining silent.- Intimacy level 5, trust level 2

    Brazening it out.- Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    9.03
    Ask what he is hiding.- Intimacy level 5, trust level 2

    Sneakily take what is behind his back.- Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    9.07
    "I believe in you" - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2

    "I won’t leave you" - Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    10.03
    “That’s fine, I’ll ask him myself later” - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2

    “But…” - Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    (^_^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10.7
    Love Challenge 10,000 princess pts

    10.10
    Stop running.- Intimacy level 5, trust level 2
    Keep sprinting.- Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    11.5
    Comfort him. - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2
    Encourage him.- Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    11.6
    "You’re a kind person." - Intimacy level 2, trust level 5
    "Get a hold of yourself!" - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2

    (^_^)/

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11.9
    Love Challenge
    Required To Pass:
    (Premium) Stardrop Flower: 500 Coins
    (Normal) Niflheim Flower: 250 Coins or 4,000 Gold

    12.5
    "Write your memories down." - Intimacy level 2, trust level 5
    "Go through your memories together with me." - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2
    (^_^)/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 12.10
    Embrace him softly. - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2
    Grasp his hands. - Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    13.1
    “Don’t tell His Majesty” - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2
    “No!” - Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    13.2
    Love Challenge
    Required To Pass On :
    [Premium] Fresh Flower Night Dress 700 Coins (Comes With CG)
    [Normal] Fireflybutterflies Lantern 300 Coins or 5,000 Gold

    13.9
    “Why?” - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2
    “There’s no way!” - Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    14.5
    An honest apology. - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2
    A thank you. - Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    14.10
    Drop my own head down beside his. - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2
    Appeal to the King. - Intimacy level 2, trust level 5

    15.5
    Deciding to leave it up to Victor. - Intimacy level 2, trust level 5
    Asking him to explain. - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2

    15.6
    Love Challenge
    Required To Pass On:
    (Garden) Victor’s House 500 Coins or 9,000 Gold

    15.10
    “We’ll do it together” - Intimacy level 5, trust level 2
    “You can do it” - Intimacy level 2, trust level 5


    That's the last of the answers. Good luck! Wish me luck too im running low on gold and tickets lol. Have fuun~
    (^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch :D and good luck to you too!

      Delete