Saturday, May 21, 2016

[Blog Update] May 2016


Hey everyone!

So....

I've been gone since January. 
I thought I made an announcement about going on hiatus while I focused on school but I can see now that I forgot to do that. And I apologize for that D,: I feel really bad for not answering/replying in time to questions that people had while I was gone. 

If it makes you feel better, I've had to put up with my phone looking like this. 




It also doesn't help that whenever I plug my phone to my laptop to transfer my screenshots, my laptop restarts and I have to do a hard disk check :/ I would love a new phone but I have at&t they changed it so now I can't upgrade to a new free phone. Instead I have to $20+ for 30 months on a phone? Is that how it works now? If you have at&t you should tell me how it works because I've had the same phone for 4 years now. Uh.



Good news

  • A number of people have used my invitation codes while I was gone so I have enough platinum to buy and share some Extra Scenarios in a few games
  • I'm planning to buy the scenarios from the Is it Love? games and post them. It's just going to take some time before I earn enough points on AppsNana
    • Help me get more points for my Amazon gift card! Download this app http://bit.ly/androidnana on your Android and input my invitation code s15542324 
  • I bought a Playstation TV! Now I can play Code Realize, Norn9, and Steins Gate. This information only benefits me but I'll be writing a post about ways to earn free gift cards if you want to buy games/routes/otherstuffyoumaywant. Other than the $30 from my coin bank, I was able to buy the Playstation TV + 3 games using gift cards.


Bad news

  • I no longer play NTT Solmare so don't expect updates about their games (unless you want me to)
  • I start summer school at the end of May.







Upcoming:


Extras:

My Sweet Scandal Returns - Itsuki Horai

  • Extra 8
  • Extra Treasure 1
  • Extra Treasure 2
  • Extra Treasure 3

Bidding For Love: Mitsurugi Kyo
  • Extra 2
  • Extra 3
  • Extra 4
Vampire Darling
  • Shirou Extra 12(?)

Samurai Night Romance - Nobunaga Oda
  • Love Blossom Record 01
  • Love Blossom Record 02



Walkthroughs:

My Forged Wedding: PARTY
  • Kunihiko Aikawa Season 2
  • Akito Kakiuchi Season 1
  • Yuta Kajima Season 2 (ongoing)

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY
  • Sanada Yukimura
  • Akechi Mitsuhide
  • Maeda Toshiie

Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY
  • Chihaya Season 1
  • Satsuki Kitaoji Season 2
  • Yuzuki Kitajoji Season 2
  • Ryoichi Hirose Season 2 (ongoing)

Is it Love?
  • Matt (ongoing)


Recaps:


Mystical Butterfly
  • Suzaku

Illegal Romance
  • Noze Hiroki 1st Story




No comments:

Post a Comment