Wednesday, May 25, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Forged Wedding: PARTY ~ Akito Kakiuchi Main Story (Season 1)

Good Choice! You got 10 Chemistry!
-answers-




EPISODE 1: Who Are You?

1.4
A: Promise to visit together. (+10)
B: Fake a smile.

1.10
A: “What’s the favor?” (+10)
B: “It depends on the favor.”





EPISODE 2: The Same Smile

2.3
A: “That’s not the problem.” (+5)
B: “You’re wrong!”

2.7
A: “I’m looking forward to staying with you.”
B: “Sorry for the intrusion.” (+5)





EPISODE 3: Crybaby

3.4
A: “Sorry.”
B: “Thanks.” (+10)

3.8
A: “I’ll pass!” (+10)
B: Brush away his finger.


Special Story ~ First ~ My First Step



EPISODE 4: A Hint of Jealousy?

4.4
A: Stand still and watch him.
B: Go with him to the doorway. (+10)

4.9
A: “That’s why we’re holding hands?” (+10)
B: “I think you’re worrying too much.”





EPISODE 5: The Hair Tie of Memories

5.4
A: “They’re just pancakes.”
B: “I’ll make them for you again.” (+10)

5.10
A: Call to him. (+10)
B: Silently walk closer.


Mission ~ Needed Wife Points: 3000



EPISODE 6: Liar’s Habit

6.1
A: See what Akito does.
B: Ask what’s wrong. (+10)

6.8
A: “Of course not!” (+10)
B: Silently glare at him.





EPISODE 7: Aki’s Dream

7.2
A: “Hey, Aki!” (+10)
B: “I wanted to drink that.”

7.6
A: “Yes you were.” (+10)
B: “Is that so?”


Special Story ~ Second ~ First Job with Hubby!?



EPISODE 8: First Love Hurts the Most

8.3
A: “Are you sure?”
B: “Thanks!” (+10)

8.6
A: “Meanie…”
B: “Really?” (+10)





EPISODE 9: Pretending Not to Notice

9.2
A: “I’m sorry.” (+5)
B: “Did you come to get me?”

9.5
A: Try to refuse.
B: “Will I really be wearing one?” (+5)





EPISODE 10: Drinking the Pain Away

10.4
A: Nod.
B. Refuse. (+5)

10.7
A: Ask if he’s all right.
B: Help him up. (+10)


Special Story ~ Third ~ I’m with You



EPISODE 11: The Strongest Ally

11.2
A: “I can carry my own bag.” (+5)
B: “Thanks.”

11.9
A: “It’s been a long time.” (+10)
B: “You noticed?”





EPISODE 12: When the Time Comes

12.2
A: Tell them myself.
B: Leave it to Aki. (+5)

12.9
A: “Just get in.” (+10)
B: “No.”





EPISODE 13: Lover’s Quarrels and Misunderstandings

13.5
A: Fake a smile. (+10)
B: Try not to meet his eyes.

13.8
A: “What are you doing here?” (+5)
B: “I thought you went back.”





EPISODE 14: Promise in the Rain

14.3
A: Look from where I’m standing. (+5)
B: Go up to the magazine and stare.

14.8
A: “Aki will be happy, too.” (+10)
B: “Please cheer for him.”





EPISODE 15: Ending

Super Happy End
  • 300 Chemistry

Happy End
  • 280 Chemistry

Normal End


1 comment:

  1. It seems their events have been adjusted to way harder to complete. They require far more affection points than before. That's not cool.

    ReplyDelete