Saturday, June 4, 2016

[Walkthrough] Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY ~ Ryoichi Hirose Main Story (Season 2)

Good choice! / You Chemistry has increased!
-answers-




EPISODE 1: One Year Later

1.3
A: “I wasn’t looking that much.” (+1)
B: “I was looking at you, Yuzuki.”
C: “You noticed?”

1.10
A: “What are you doing here?”
B: “Did you come to pick me up?” (+1)
C: “Thanks for hosting me.”






EPISODE 2: Living Together

2.4
A: “I’ll cook for you anytime.”
B: “What do you want tomorrow?” (+1)
C: “I’ll try even harder next time!”

2.9
A: “You were in on this?” (+2)
B: “I’m not moving anywhere yet.”
C: “When did you arrange all this?”






EPISODE 3: Ryoichi’s Roots

3.2
A: “It’s embarrassing.”
B: “Just not in front of other people.”
C: “Do you really mean that?” (+0)

Mission: TF Required: 3000

3.8
A: “That’s not like you.”
B: “You’re the Minister’s son?”
C: “I need to introduce myself.” (+2)






EPISODE 4: An Unexpected Side

4.5
A: “We aren’t married yet.” (+1)
B: “He’s always joking like that.”
C: “We will be someday.”

4.8 His Side of the Story (Chemistry Required: 10)

4.9
A: “We’re interviewing now?” (+1)
B: “Did you come here to see me?”
C: “Why didn’t you tell me?”






EPISODE 5: Another Whirlwind Trip

5.5
A: “Sure, leave it to me.” (+1)
B: “Are you sure?”
C: “It’s too much for me!”

Mission
Sweet Route: Guest Kimono Set (Price: Gem x4) & CG
Normal Route: Japanese Geta (Price: Gem x2 or Salary x2400pt)

5.9
A: “How can you be so calm?”
B: “I’m so sorry!”
C: “Let’s go get him!” (+2)






EPISODE 6: His Father’s Words

6.5 His Side of the Story (Chemistry Required: 30)

6.6
A: Talk back. (+2)
B: Listen silently.
C: Call Ryoichi.

6.9
A: “We’d support each other.” (+1)
B: “I’d support you.”
C: “I’m not sure.”






EPISODE 7: Family Ties

7.5
A: “I was really busy at work.”
B: “Have you eaten yet?”
C: “I went to the Cendrillon.” (+2)

7.7 Mission: TF Required: 10000

7.8
A: “I can’t.”
B: “Are you sure?” (+0)
C: “I want to help you!”






EPISODE 8: Becoming a Couple

8.5
A: Look up this guy. (+2)
B: Interview this guy.
C: Talk to Ryoichi.

8.8 His Side of the Story (Chemistry Required: 45)

8.10
A: “I’m happy.”
B: “I want you to involve me.”
C: “I was lonely.” (+0)






EPISODE 9: For Ryoichi

9.4
A: “I’ll do it.”
B: “I don’t know, but…”
C: Look at Ryoichi. (+2)

9.6 Mission
Sweet Route: Party Hostess Set (Price Gem x10) & CG
Normal Route: Sexy Silver Pumps (Price Gem x5 or Salary x6000pt)

9.9
A: “It’s part of the job.” (+0)
B: “I’m trying to get information from them.”
C: “I hate it.”






EPISODE 10: Peaceful Days

10.4
A: Nod silently. (+2)
B: Say goodbye to the owner.
C: Bow to Yamauchi.

10.9
A: “It was no trouble.”
B: “No more secrets.”
C: “We all did it together.” (+2)






EPISODE 11: END

Super Happy Ending
  • Necessary TF: 20000
  • Necessary chemistry: 60

Happy Ending

  • Necessary TF: 20000

No comments:

Post a Comment