Saturday, June 25, 2016

[Walkthrough] Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY ~ Date Masamune Main Story





Starter Route


EPISODE 1: Your First Assignment
1.2
I: “I’m afraid not.”
II: “Lord Kojuro?”

1.4
I: Look at Lord Masamune.
II: Look at the retainer.






EPISODE 2: The Taste of Salt

2.1
I: “Please help me.”
II: “Please believe me.”

2.3
I: Would you like some, Lord Masamune?”
II: “Do you mind if I have some?”






EPISODE 3: The Message

3.1
I: “All I did was cook…”
II: (I can’t accept, can I…?)

3.5
I: Pray for help.
II: Kick him.




Story Mission
[Love] Green Hakama (Cost: Pearl x3) & CG
[Fate] Green Sandal (Cost: Pearl x1 or Coins x500)






Date Masamune Route


EPISODE 4: Old Friends
Part 1
4.2
I: “Just one thing…”
II: I don’t think so.”

4.4
I: “I’m sorry!”
II: “They don’t mean it!”




Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 100






EPISODE 5: Masamune’s Cousin

Part 1
5.1
I: Deflect the question.
II: Say nothing.

5.4
I: (I’ve never seen her…)
II: “Who is she…?”




Story Mission
[Love] House Page Kimono (Cost: Pearl x8) & CG
[Fate] House Page Waistcloth (Cost: Pearl x5 or Coin x250)






EPISODE 6: Masamune’s Secret

Part 1
6.2
I: Say nothing.
II: “Lord Masamune, you can’t!”

Part 2
6.2
I: Do as he says.
II: “Do you not like it…?”




Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 8000






EPISODE 7: Masamune’s Smile

Part 1
7.1
I: Speak to him.
II: Put his head in your lap.

7.5
I: “I don’t know.”
II: “You chose well.”






EPISODE 8: Back to Kyoto

Part 1
8.2
I: “I’m sorry…”
II: (That’s so nice of him…)

8.4
I: “I do.”
II: “Do you mind?”




Story Mission
[Love] Colonial Checkered Kimono (Cost: Pearl x12)
[Fate] Colonial Rose Obi (Cost: Pearl x8 or Coin x4000)






EPISODE 9: Loose Ends

Part 1
9.4
I: "What're you doing here...?"
II: "What did I do...?"

Part 2
9.1
I: "We should go back with them."
II: "Do you mind it being just the two of us?" (That could have gone better...)






EPISODE 10: Trapped

Part 1
10.1
I: "It has to be a mistake!"
II: "Someone is framing him!"

Part 2
10.2
I: "No!"
II: Say nothing.




Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 25,000






EPISODE 11: Lord Mogami

Part 1
11.5
I: "Let me go."
II: "You're a fool." (That could have gone better...)

Part 2
11.4
I: "Lord Masamune!"
II: Make noise.






EPISODE 12: Feelings Left Behind

Part 2
12.2
I: (She can't be serious...!)
II: Go to Lord Masamune.

12.4
I: Clasp his hand.
II: Touch his cheek.






EPISODE 13: End

Divine Ending

  • Skill Points needed: 43,000
  • Chemistry needed: 55


Noble Ending

  • Skill Points needed: 43,000


3 comments:

  1. hello to what image belongs to this game
    will know? is of "voltage" but do not know its name? thanks
    https://es.pinterest.com/pin/337629303287982728/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's from one of their paid apps called, "Metro PD: Close to You"
      The guy's name is Hiroshi Kirisawa. Not sure what story the picture is from though

      Delete
    2. It's his 'NY Case File' story

      Delete