Friday, September 2, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Alice Romance ~ Kei Hasegawa



*sparkle*
-answers-



CHAPTER 1

Do you like green tea?
I didn't expect green tea.
It looks expensive.

You got dirt on your uniform too.
Thank you.
I don't care.






CHAPTER 2

Of course!
I'll try my best. (no sparkle)
I'm not sure......

Thank you
I would like some desserts too.
Let me serve your tea in return.

Panic
Stop walking.
Remain speechless.






CHAPTER 3

How should I answer that?
Do not answer.
That is not true.







CHAPTER 4

I will leave early.
I am not leaving.
L, leave?

You scared me.
Are you here to help me?
You couldn't wait for the tea?







CHAPTER 5

Was it about the sky?
Was it about the rose?
...I don't see anything.






CHAPTER 6

Explain to him.*
Get angry.
Come up with an excuse.






CHAPTER 7

Drop my shoulder.
Make a joke.
Be surprised.

Confess honestly.
Try to hide.
Change the subject.






CHAPTER 8

Look into his face.
Get a blanket.
Wake him up.

Pour some tea.
So to say......
Change the subject.






CHAPTER 9

To tell the truth......
Could you tell?
I'm fine.

Yes I do.
Why now?
I don't remember.






CHAPTER 10

Be confused
Be angry
Be sad

Pout
Object
Be convinced.






CHAPTER 11

Try to smile.
Never mind.
Can't stop the tears.

I was born with it.
It's perfectly normal.
What are you talking about?







LAST CHAPTER





No comments:

Post a Comment