Friday, September 2, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Samurai Romance ~ Ryoma Sakamoto Happy Ending

*sparkle*
-answers-






CHAPTER 1

Wouldn't I be a burden to you?
I am sorry.
I don't know how to thank you. 

No, I don't...
I can't do it alone.
I'd love you to. 






CHAPTER 2

Couple of minutes ago
I just came here!
Though the whole time

Thank you, but...
I'd love to! 
I'd rather stay here






CHAPTER 3

Of course!
I'm little tired...
I can't ...

Refuse to take Ryoma's hand
Get up on my own
Take Ryoma's hand






CHAPTER 4

The timing you intervened
The way you talked to them
Everything!







CHAPTER 5

want to think it over
will go anyway
think it's better not go

Well, a little
I can't see anything
It's nothing, I'm okay






CHAPTER 6

Why here?
Okay.
Wait ...

Not at all, please do
Wait a second
I do






CHAPTER 7

Maybe he should ...
Hope nothing happens ...
I'll give him piece of my mind

I am paying attention!
I guess I was ...
I wasn't ...

Of course he's safe.
Happy to see him back safe
Is he really okay?






CHAPTER 8

Of course!
Well ... um ...
No, I didn't mean that ...






CHAPTER 9

Thank you
It was a bit rough, though
But, why?

Ah, well ... It's complicated
I want to, but...
None of your business






CHAPTER 10

Are you happy, Ryoma?
I am happy ...
I don't know ...






CHAPTER 11

Well, I think so
Not at all.
Are we?!

Help! I don't want to be with Mr. Takasugi!
Should I be angry?
It's going to be okay ... somehow






CHAPTER 12

Who?
I can't tell you!
...

If you say so.
Okay ...
I can't!






CHAPTER 13

I couldn't help it ...
Thank you for rescuing me.
Don't be mean

I need to tell everybody!
I should stop them!
What should I do?!

Of course, I will go!
But ... how can I ...
I won't leave you behind!

I'm scared ...
Okay!*
I'll go with you!






CHAPTER 14

Don't be silly
You said that already
Don't hug me






CHAPTER 15

-






CHAPTER 16: Last Chapter








No comments:

Post a Comment