Tuesday, January 17, 2017

[Walkthrough] My Strange Lovers ~ Hyouko Suzuki






EPISODE 1

“Did you just call me a cat…?”
“Right then…”
“I’ll be in your care.” 

“I’m not so sure…”
“Yes, I do.”
“What are you talking about?”






EPISODE 2

“No, I can’t do that.”
“I’m scared.”
“Do you promise that?” 

“I will never go to your room again.”
“Is that so?”
“I understand.” 






EPISODE 3

“I’m human.” 
“I’m a cat.”
“How should I put this?”

“What do I have to tell him?”
“Shouldn’t I come with you guys?”
“Don’t leave me alone here.” 






EPISODE 4

“Is it wrong if it does?”
“I’m just curious.”
“Of course it does.”

“How could you tell?”
“About what?”
“Perhaps..?






EPISODE 5

“I’m happy to hear that.”
“It’s fine.”
“They told me about the mirror.” 

“I don’t know about that.”
“I doubt it.”
“You’re being rude.” 






EPISODE 6

“You’re making me feel shy.”
“Oh, stop. You’re making me blush.”
“You motivated me now.”

Hit him.
Call out for help.
Stomp on his feet.






EPISODE 7

“I like guys who are capable of hard work.”
“Men who do their best are really cool.” 
“Everyone has things they’re worried.”

“I’d like to be of help.” 
“I think Hyouko should stay.”
“There must be something I can do.”






EPISODE 8

“But…”
“I will be more careful from now on.” 
“What am I doing wrong?”

“How do you know what?”
“Have we met before?” 
“Nice to meet you.”






EPISODE 9

“I’ve been waiting for you.” 
“How did you know I was here?”
“You’re late.”

“Don’t believe his lies.”
“Hyouko can do more than enough on your own.” 
“Don’t be like Rei.”






EPISODE 10

“Please let us go.” 
“Please stop this.”
“You are such a terrible guy!”

(Jump on top of Yoichi.) 
(Cling to Hyouko.)
(Slap Yoichi.)






EPISODE 11

(You’re getting married.)
(I haven’t told him that I like him.) 
(Everybody is worried about you.)

“He has a fiancée.” 
“He’s been working so hard.”
“Yoichi was really strong.”






EPISODE 12: Happy Ending





No comments:

Post a Comment