Saturday, January 21, 2017

[Walkthrough] Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY ~ Takeda Shingen Main Story



Your Chemistry has increased / You could be his lady after all...
-answers-





Starter Route

EPISODE 1: A Delivery for Lord Takeda

1.2 Diary - Naoe Kanetsugu
I: (Am I the one to do this?)
II: "I'd be glad to help."

1.5
I: Explain yourself.
II: Wait it out.






EPISODE 2: The Masked Man

2.2 Diary - Yamamoto Kansuke

2.3
I: Proceed, but warily.
II: Confide in him completely.

2.5
I: Say nothing.
II: "I wonder about that..."






EPISODE 3: Lord Kenshin's Favorite Things

3.2
I: "I can't come with you."
II: "You really don't mind?"

3.4
I: "I'll go."
II: "This really is hard, isn't it..."



Story Mission
[Love] Salmon Pink Hakama (Cost: Pearl x3)
[Fate] Salmon Pink Sandals (Cost: Pearl x1 or Coins x500)








Shingen's Route

EPISODE 4: Lord Shingen's Mark

Part 1
4.4
I: Take it.
II: Refuse.

Part 2
4.2
I: "I'm not sure."
II: "I have."



Story Mission: Skill Points Needed: 100




EPISODE 5: The King of Flowers

Part 1
5.2 Diary - Shibori Dyeing
I: "You really wish for me to have these...?"
II: "I can't imagine wearing any of this."

Part 2
5.1
I: "I...really haven't thought about marriage."
II: "This is... very sudden."






EPISODE 6: Troubles of the Heart

Part 1
6.2
I: "Forgive me."
II: "I'm sorry, but..."

Part 2
6.4
I: "Are you sure...?"
II: "But..."






EPISODE 7: The Lady's Cloak, Dyed with Blood

Part 1
7.1
I: "Please let me down!"
II: "I'm all right now."

Part 2
7.2 Diary - Consumption
I: Do it.
II: Don't do it. 

Story Mission
[Love] Hemp Wayfarer's Hakama (Price: Pearls x8)
[Fate] Dusted Rose Bag (Price: Pearls x5 or Coins x2500)

Story Mission Skill Points Needed: 8,000






EPISODE 8: Pinky Promises Bound By Needles

Part 1
8.3
I: Hide them.
II: Ignore him.

Part 2
8.5
I: "Perhaps."
II: "No." 






EPISODE 9: Light and Shadow

Part 1
9.1
I: "Lord Kansuke?"
II: See if he notices you.

Part 2
9.4
I: "He is." 
II: "He'll be fine."

Story Mission
[Love] Camellia Kimono (Price: Pearls x12)
[Fate] Golden Ribbon (Price: Pearls x8 or Coins x4000)






EPISODE 10: A New Way

Part 1
10.4
I: Say something.
II: Watch quietly.

Part 2
10.4
I: "It's so sad..."
II: "The smoke just stings..." 

10.5 Diary - Tsutsujigasaki Palace

Story Mission: Skill Points Needed: 25,000






EPISODE 11: The Tryst

Part 1
11.4
I: "I suppose so..."
II: "Lord Shingen is still strong for a man."

Part 2
11.5
I: (Lord Shingen's child...)
II: (How am I going to tell him...?)






EPISODE 12: The Hope of the Takeda

Part 1
12.2
I: "Takeda does not surrender!" 
II: "Let us think rationally."

12.3 Diary - Date Masamune

Part 2
12.1 Diary - Oyamada Nobushige

12.5
I: "Thank you."
II: Say nothing. 






EPISODE 13: Ending

[Divine Destiny] Ending
Skill Points needed: 43,000
Chemistry needed: 55

[Noble Fates] Ending
Skill Points needed: 43,000




No comments:

Post a Comment