Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Otome Games!(?) February Part 2

Well.....they're new to me.
There are two new ones. The first one being...


It's Our Secret

I've only started the intro today. The format and everything is similar to the Forbidden Love game. It's also similar in the way that the MC's mother remarried into a rich family and that the MC is in love with her stepbrother, Edward, who thinks that the MC is a gold-digger like her mother. BUT the MC's father wants the two step-siblings to marry one another so she can get her inheritance.....yeah. 

Anywho, the man in the white suit is
(☞゚∀゚)☞
And I have no idea who in the world is the black haired dude in the title screen. I hope he isn't another brother.

Oh, and from what I can remember....I believe that they have up to Edward's fourth story already and I think some other people's stories. Which makes me wonder if this really is a new game or I was just slow in finding it. Anywho, that's why there is a "?" in the title of the post~my uncertainty.

My invitation code is: tmr9064


The second game I discovered on Google Play for the android is...


Arabian Nights Love Story

I've only started on the intro for this game as well. From what I can remember you play as a kindhearted woman who has worked as a nurse for three years. To her, the best part of her job is getting to know her patients. One of her patients is an elderly man named, Mr. Fujishima. He likes you and show that he's thankful he give you an old antique in a bag. When the MC goes home she finds this


There's a smudge on there so she starts to rub it off when.................she blacks out as she gets sucked in the lamp..
 Cue " The next time you open your eyes...
                                     your romantic adventure will begin."

My invitation code for this game is 

No comments:

Post a Comment