Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Shall we Date? Ninja Love ~ Rennoshin Main Story Walkthrough


Brilliant
-answers-


CHAPTER 1

1.7
He is a devoted doctor.
You two are really good friends!
What an admirable man.

1.9
I am the patient here
I don't mind
I should be the one apologizing...

1.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 2

2.5
We have to treat him immediately!
What, what shall we do?
Can we bring this pup with us?

2.7
Not at all!
A little...
I'm captivated...

2.8 Items Checkpoint - Passport x 1 & CG




CHAPTER 3

3.6
...Ren is a great man.
I have still a long way to go...
I am glad to be of help...

3.8
Let him
Wake him up
Go crazy

3.9 Love Letter




CHAPTER 4

4.5 CG
4.7 Minigame Checkpoint! - 25% Rate of Success

4.8
You'll definitely make a great husband!
...You don't want to get married?
...Are you gonna devote yourself entirely to your work?


4.10
Thank you!
I'm okay!
But won't you become cold?




CHAPTER 5

5.3
Don't say that!
He saved my life!
Won't you relax?

5.7 Charm Level Checkpoint! - Charm Level
Hanzo, it was I who asked him to teach me!
Hanzo, you don't have to get all angry...
There is no harm in knowing this, right?




CHAPTER 6

6.5
But I am the Ninja Princess
Yes...
...

6.7
...
Want to talk?
Please tell me

6.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 7

7.1
Yes, sir!
Are you sure?
I'll be a burden

7.5 Items Checkpoint - Passport x 2

7.11
Okay
You should rest
Let me help!

7.12 Love Letter




CHAPTER 8

8.4
......
As a sister?
Don't flatter me!

8.11 Minigame Checkpoint! - 25% Rate of Success & Love Letter
Leave me alone
Let me help
Hold me




CHAPTER 9

9.2 CG
It's better that you take a rest...
You look tired.
Did you find out anything?

9.8 Items Checkpoint - Passport x 4

9.10 Love Letter
Eek...!!
...!!
Use, use this!




CHAPTER 10

10.2
Now?!
I'm coming too!
Knowing you, you're probably going alone right?

10.8
Even if I want to?
Regardless, I still want to be with you.
I want to be with you!




CHAPTER 11

11.5
Yes... somehow.
Sorry.
Ouch...

11.9 Items Checkpoint - Passport x 4

11.11
I see... Both of you are really impressive!
Was that just an act?! I did not detect anything!
Well, I gulped down my tea...





CHAPTER 12

12.6
Leave him be
Look at him
Cheer him up

12.7 Charm Level Checkpoint! & CG
Really...?
...You mean as a younger sister?
I'm happy.




CHAPTER 13

13.4 CG

13.6
Well, I was thinking...
Nothing important.
More than me, what are you doing, Ren?

13.8 Items Checkpoint - Passport x 7
I don't dislike you for that.
That's kind of sad you know?
In spite of that, I still love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment