Friday, July 18, 2014

My Forged Wedding: PARTY ~ Yamato Kougami Main Story Walkthrough (Season 1)



Good Choice! You got 10 Chemistry!
-answers-



EPISODE 1: A Sudden Proposal?!

1.3
A: "I'm too embarrassed to say."
B: Ask Yamato to help.

1.6
A: Does he...want me?!
B: I can't think of anything.




EPISODE 2: Forged Married Life

2.3
A: "I do if I really like the guy..."
B: "I don't like being told to."

2.6
A: Resist.
B: Cry out.




EPISODE 3: Wife's School Visit

3.3
A: Like a mother-in-law.
B: Like an overbearing husband.

3.7
A: Mouth the words.
B: Gesture.




EPISODE 4: A Mysterious Rival Appears?!

4.2
A: Say sorry.
B: "You need to tell me these things."

4.8
A: "You'll upset Yamato."
B: "I texted him this location."




EPISODE 5: Mr. Hero

5.5
A: Hold back the door.
B: Soak up to my chin in the water.

5.7
A: Wake him up because he'll catch cold.
B: Poke him on the cheek.




EPISODE 6: Smile-filled Trip Home

6.5
A: "Did I really help you out?"
B: "You'd better be grateful!"

6.9
A: Call him.
B: Don't call him




EPISODE 7: Stormy Hot Spring Vacation?!

7.3
A: "Whose honeymoon?"
B: "I want to go abroad for our honeymoon."

7.7
A: Get angry.
B: Feel happy.




EPISODE 8: Midnight Helper?

8.4
A: "Are you going to help me?"
B: "What do you think?"

8.9
A: "Are you hiding something from me?"
B: "There were some bouquets I didn't make in the box."




EPISODE 9: First Big Quarrel

9.2
A: Take him by the arm and stop him.
B: Ask him to wait.

9.10
A: Call Yamato.
B: Go to the graveyard.




EPISODE 10: The Bonds of Reconciliation

10.2
A: Call out to him.
B: Wait for him to notice me.

10.9
A: "I hope I made a bit of a difference."
B: "People'll think I'm a nagging wife, now..."




EPISODE 11: The Dreamy Team?

11.3
A: Talk to him.
B: Shoot him a glance.

11.10
A: The commercial.
B: The baseball game.




EPISODE 12: A Night at the B&B

12.2
A: Ask Yamato if it's okay.
B: Ask if Yamato's going too.

12.8
A: Grin.
B: Turn my back.




EPISODE 13: An Unexpected Visitor

13.3
A: "How?"
B: "Okay."

13.6
A: Call out to him as loud as I can.
B: Try my hand at telepathy.




EPISODE  14: Forged Relationship

14.1
A: "Did something happen?"
B: Try to change the subject to something fun

14.8
A: "Did something happen?"
B: "I'll get dinner ready."




EPISODE 15: Ending



***Okay, so this is how I got the Super Happy End - You can raise up your charm by playing the interior/avatar gacha. What's nice is that you don't have to equip a clothing or interior in order for your charm to increase, just make sure to accept the item. Once you reach a certain amount of charm your wife level increases and you get +3 chemistry. There are also events or rather 'fever times' where any choice you make doubles the chemistry. Meaning, "+10 chemistry" would be "+20 chemistry" during that time period. -I was wife level 9 with a charm of 302 when I got the ending.***

3 comments:

  1. i want to read. but how? someone help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can try to help but what can't you read? The post? His route in the game? or something else?

      Delete