Friday, July 11, 2014

Shall we Date? Mononoke Kiss+ ~ Ryuzaburo Main Story Walkthrough

walkthrough contributor(s)
Miya
Mimi

Intimacy went up a lot!!
-answers-




CHAPTER 1


1.2 CG


1.4
Say I'm okay and back away.
Apologize
Normal End

1.6
That's easy for you to say, but!
Please don't drop me!
Normal End






CHAPTER 2


2.2
Then I will try to keep smiling.
I feel like I'm able to smile a bit again.
Normal End

2.4 Minigame Checkpoint! - 25% Success probability


2.8
But what you've said is the truth, isn't it?
What should I say...?




CHAPTER 3

3.3
Its okay.

3.7
That was misleading...




CHAPTER 4

4.07 
I'm sorry for making you worry.

4.08 
What's wrong all of a sudden?




CHAPTER 5

5.5 
I'm sorry for making you worry.
Thank you for saving me.

5.8
But you'll always save me won't you?
I couldn't just leave then be




CHAPTER 6

6.6
So you knew about it.
I knew nothing about it.

6.7
Give into his kindness
Say I'm fine and turn him down.




CHAPTER 7

7.5 
You don't have to keep things from me.
I'm happy you were considerate of me, but--

7.9
You're like an older brother.
You're a good person.




CHAPTER 8

8.6
Why didn't you tell me?
I'm a demon...

8.8
You're so nice.
You're so reliable.




CHAPTER 9

9.5
I'm sad.
It's agitating.

9.7
I love you.
I believe you.




CHAPTER 10

10.1
I feel disheartened to be away from you.
Please stay safe.

10.8
I already love someone else.
Will you love me?




CHAPTER 11

11.5
I don't know what is what anymore...
As long as you are with me,I'm fine.

11.7
I'm glad you are safe too, Ryuzaburo.




ENDING

= HAPPY ENDING
or
+ love potion = SWEET ENDING

15 comments:

  1. 2.2
    Then I will try to keep smiling (Intimacy went up a lot)
    I feel like I'm able to smile a bit again

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2.08 - But what you've said is the truth, isn't it?
    3.03 - Its okay.
    3.07 - That was misleading...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4.07 I'm sorry for making you worry.
    4.08 What's wrong all of a sudden?

    -Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5.5 I'm sorry for making you worry.
    Thank you for saving me. (Intimacy went up a lot)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5.8
    But you'll always save me won't you?
    I couldn't just leave then be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one is the right answer. Zzz forgot to type it in. Bah. The you'll always save me answer

      Delete
  6. 6.06 -
    So you knew about it.
    I knew nothing about it. (this one)
    6.07-
    Give into his kindness (this one)
    Say I'm fine and turn him down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7.05 -
    You don't have to keep things from me.
    I'm happy you were considerate of me, but-- (this one)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7.9
    You're like an older brother. (This one)
    You're a good person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 8.6
    Why didn't you tell me?
    I'm a demon. (this one)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 8.8
    You're so nice.
    (forgot to write down the other one :( boo)

    9.5
    I'm sad. (this one).
    It's agitating.

    9.7
    I love you. (this one)
    I believe you.

    10.1
    I feel disheartened to be away from you.
    Please stay safe. (this one)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 10.8
    I already love someone else (this one)
    Will you love me?

    11.5
    I don't know what is what anymore...
    As long as you are with me,I'm fine. (this one)

    ReplyDelete
  12. si that is wherei messed up i went for the dishearted one ty an i ended up with a normal ending sighs can i redo it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, you can definitely replay his route in order to get another ending. You just have to complete his route first. So, since you got his normal ending, you just have to finish playing that in order to restart his route.

      Delete