Sunday, July 20, 2014

Shall we Date? Lost Island+ ~ Lionel Saito Main Story Walkthrough

walkthrough contributor(s)
Miya


Love Meter went up a lot!!
-answers-



CHAPTER 1

1.7 
It's nothing like that!
Sorry.
Normal End

1.8
Okay...
No, really. I'm fine!
Normal End

1.11 CG & Love Letter




CHAPTER 2

2.2
Actually...
I never said that!
Normal End

2.5 Escape Point -Charm Level-

2.9
...So you noticed, huh?
Sorry...
Normal End

2.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 3

3.1
No way.
Okay
Normal End

3.4
Yes!
No...
Normal End

3.5 Escape Point -Laboratory Door- Secret Key x 1
3.10 Love Leter




CHAPTER 4

4.4 Escape Point -Mind Game- 90%
No, it isn't.
Okay.
Normal End

4.7
Wait!
Don't go!
Normal End

4.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 5

5.3
I can't do that!
I guess that's that.
Normal End

5.6 Escape Point -Laboratory Door- Secret Key x 3
I'm fine now.
It's nothing...
Normal End

5.11 Love Letter




CHAPTER 6

6.4 Escape Point -Charm Level-

6.7
Yes, I do.
No, I don't.
Normal End


6.9
I can't!
Let's do it then.
Normal End

6.10 CG & Love Letter




CHAPTER 7

7.2
All right.
I'll be fine, thanks.
Normal End

7.7 Escape Point -Mind Game- 50% Rate of Success

7.9
Leave it to me!
I can't!
Normal End

7.12 Love Letter




CHAPTER 8

8.3
T-that's not what I meant!
Sleep together?
Happy End


8.4 Escape Point -Laboratory Door- Secret Key x 5

8.9
Well, I...
Yes, I do!
Happy End


8.11 Love Letter




CHAPTER 9

9.3 Escape Point -Charm Level-
You've got to be kidding me.
You're so confusing!
Happy End


9.6 CG

9.11
Of course...
I'm scared...
Happy End


9.12 Love Letter




CHAPTER 10

10.6
I'm sorry everyone.
How did this happen?
Happy End


10.9 Escape Point -Mind Game- 25%
Okay.
No!
Happy End


10.11 Love Letter




CHAPTER 11

11.5
I can't be complaining now...
I'm scared...
Happy End


11.8 Escape Point -Laboratory Door- Secret Key x 7

11.11 CG
Pull the trigger.
I can't do it...
Sweet End

11.13 Love Letter




CHAPTER 12:

Sweet End
12.8 CG

21 comments:

  1. 5.3
    I can't do that! (this one)
    I guess that's that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5.6
    I'm fine now. (this one)
    It's nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6.7
    Yes, I do. (this one)
    No, I can't.

    6.9
    Let's do it then.
    (don't have the other one Dx!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. That's fine. As long as you remembered the right one =P.

      Delete
  4. 7.2
    All right.

    7.9
    Leave it to me! (this one)
    I can't.

    8.3
    T-that's not what I meant!
    Sleep together? (this one)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8.9
    Wel I...
    Yes, I do!! (This one)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 9.3
    You've got to be kidding me. (this one)
    You're so confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 9.11
    Of course... (this one)
    I'm scared...

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10.6
    I'm sorry everyone
    10.9
    Okay
    11.5
    I'm scared...
    11.11
    Pull the trigger

    12- Happy/Sweet Ending (item to inc. love meter necessary)

    ReplyDelete
  9. moving onto ryo's

    1.2
    I couldn't
    1.10
    But...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I have a question about the hearts. How many do you have to use and when? Because when I played the story of Lionel I used 3 hearts at chapter 8 or something and still didn't got the sweet ending :'( Do you know what went wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Kim :).
      I'm sorry but, errr I don't know what went wrong in your playthrough D: I've been able to get the sweet endings using only 1 Heart so 3 Hearts should have been more than enough to get the sweet ending if you followed the walkthrough completely.
      Did the love meter reach the Sweet End bar? If so, it's probably the game/app's fault. You could probably email their support about your situation or you could just replay his route again. I'm really sorry I'm not much help :(.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your quick reply! It helps because know I will try it again with just one heart.
      The love meter did not reach the Sweet end bar :( even when I used your walkthrough for the answers (the were all good!) So, yes, it's realy weird I guess.
      Where can I email their support? I already tried to reach them through facebook about the Dutch they used for Willem (specialy at the Soji story) I am Dutch so I can tell how hilarious wrong they are. So I gave some real translations, but never got any reply.

      Delete
    3. oooo lol. Their Dutch was that bad? haha I'm curious about their translations now x).

      The email for their support differs depending on which device you use.They ask you to include a number of things if you decide to email their support. You can find all the information if you open the app -> tap on menu -> tap on help (under other) -> and if you scroll down you should be able to find 'support'

      I hope everything works out for you! I've had problems with their games as well :( Anywho, I'll start replaying a route of Lost Island+ to quadruple check if it does indeed require 1 heart.

      Delete
    4. Thank you again for your help! I will try that.

      Lol! For example Willem said (in the Soji story) 'Ook zie je, leuke mensen!' Their translation was: We shall meet again, you adorable thing.' I can guarantee you, that’s not correct. In Dutch he just said: ‘Also see you, nice people!' That doesn't make any sense, right? It should've been something like: 'We zullen elkaar weer wederzien, schattig ding' :P

      Delete
    5. No problem :).

      lol! You're right, that doesn't make sense at all xD. Thanks for the translation, it made me laugh ^^. I'd like to pretend I learned a little bit of Dutch today x).

      Delete
    6. Hey Kim! I finished replaying Lionel's route and I got the Sweet Ending by just following the walkthrough. I've also included a picture at the end of the post on what the love meter should look like. I hope this helps =].

      Delete
  11. Hello! I was reading your discussion on the love Meter ending with great interest. It always happens to me. By now I'm so tired of not getting the Super Happy Ending even when all the answers are correct AND even though the bar directly touches Sweet End, that I just collect love items to use in advance. Wrote to Solmare but they won't admit its a glitch on their end...their answer is that its a strategy game(!?! ).took soo many emails but no deal. So in the end, its easier to just handle it on my own since I still want to play their free games ^^

    BTW, I'm now on chap 12 and had ended up exactly on the Sweet ending+ after using 1 heart There is no excess in the Meter...its exactly on the Sweet line. However, judging from MY past very unhappy experiences with other Solmare free games, that ended up with a Happy Ending,: I just used up another heart to make sure its a 100% Sweet. Right now, I've got 30 Hearts saved up. Lol. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. That sucks that Solmare won't own up to their mistakes :(. Their 'strategy game' excuse doesn't make sense at all XD.

      Anywho, using more than one Heart is definitely a good idea to ensure you get the Sweet Ending. lol with 30hearts saved up you're set x). Thanks for sharing your experiences ^^!

      Delete
  12. Do i have to perfect it? because I had 2 mistakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want the sweet end then you have to perfect it. Since you missed two choices you'll get the happy end.

      Delete