Friday, September 19, 2014

Shall we Date? My Fairy Tales+ ~ "Much Ado About the Book of Magic Spells" Spin-off Walkthrough



Happiness went up a lot!!
-answers-



walkthrough contributor(s)
Srividya


CHAPTER 1

1.5
That's impossible. (Happiness went up a little...)
Are you jealous?

1.10
I care because it's you.
That's just my personality.




CHAPTER 2

2.4
Yes.
No.

2.6 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 1

2.11
I will.
It's fine as it is.




CHAPTER 3

3.4
Ask the Magic Book.
Ask Cindo.

3.6
I'm his slave.
I'm his ally.

3.11 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 1




CHAPTER 4

4.3
Refuse.
Accept.

4.4 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 3

4.9
It's difficult.
I'll try.






walkthrough contributor(s)
Anonymous



CHAPTER 1

1.2
Because it makes my heart pound.
Because you're not my lover.

1.10
They'll be fine.
Yes, I'm worried too.




CHAPTER 2

2.2
No way.
Okay.

2.5 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 1

2.10
Respond with happiness.
Respond with exasperation.




CHAPTER 3

3.5 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 1
You're right. Let's go back.

3.9 
I'm worried.




CHAPTER 4

4.3 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 3

4.4 
I'll bite you

4.9 
Pretend not to be able to hear.

4 comments:

  1. 3.5 You're right. Let's go back.
    3.9 I'm worried.
    4.3 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 3
    4.4 I'll bite you
    4.9 Pretend not to be able to hear.

    ReplyDelete