Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My Forged Wedding: Party ~ Ren Shibasaki Main Story Walkthrough (Season 1)


Good choice! You got 10 Chemistry!
-answers-



EPISODE 1: A Foreign Fiance?!

1.2
A: "Don't be rude to Ren."
B: :Of course we both love each other."

1.8
A: "Alright."
B: "I have a request."




EPISODE 2: A Dangerous Wedding Night

2.2
A: "Can I look inside your fridge?"
B: "You don't even have any loose leaf tea?"

2.6
A: "No way!"
B: "I'll sleep on the living room sofa."




EPISODE 3: First Time at a Supermarket

3.3
A: "Are you sure you want me working here?"
B: "Of course, I'd be happy to!"

3.8
A: "You need to have a balanced diet."
B: "Don't be so childish..."


Special Story - First - Impromptu Married Couple Test


EPISODE 4: My Rival is a Butler?!

4.2
A: "I'm so glad you came back."
B: Cling to Ren without saying anything.

4.8
A: "Don't worry about it."
B: "That was quite a shock."




EPISODE 5: My Husband Wears a Lab Coat

5.2
A: "Yes, of course."
B: "Oh, I suppose so."

5.8
A: "Would it be alright if I went?"
B: "Yeah, I want to go!"




EPISODE 6: The Prince's True Self

6.5
A: "You don't know anything about Ren."
B: "Results aren't everything!"

6.9
A: "Aren't you tired of your sleeping bag?
B: "I'm sorry to take your bed..."




EPISODE 7: First Date at the Zoo

7.1
A: "Aren't we going to the zoo today?"
B: "Are you going to the lab today?"

7.9
A: "Did you know I was looking at this?"
B: "Why did you get this?"


Special Story - Second - Homemade Porridge 




EPISODE 8: Ren's Secret

8.1
A: "It's all thanks to you, Ren."
B: "Sorry about all the trouble I caused.

8.8
A: "You should go see her."
B: "Why not?"




EPISODE 9: A Place Just For Us

9.2
A: "Of course I'm home."
B: "I'm glad you came home."

9.9
A: "I'm glad we can tell my uncle."
B: "I wish we could have told everyone too."




EPISODE 10: To His Birthplace

10.2
 A: "Unfortunately..."
B: "What's royal etiquette?" 

10.4
A: "Alright, bring it on."
B: "Can I take a quick break?"


Special Story - Third - Moonlit Tryst


EPISODE 11: A Sudden Goodbye

11.7
A: "No..."
B: "All right."

11.9
A: "How does Ren really feel?"
B: "I'm done..."




EPISODE 12: Lonely Bedroom

12.7
A: "Of course!"
B: "Me...?"

12.9
A: "You could tell from my flower arrangement?"
B: "I'm sorry..."




EPISODE 13: A Final Return to Memories

13.7
A: "I missed you too."
B: "I thought I'd never see you again."

13.8
A: "Don't throw it away."

B: "Isn't that ring special to you?"




EPISODE 14: Ren's Decision

14.3
A: "Let's go back to your country."
B: "You don't want to support your parents?"

14.10
A: "You'll be fine."
B: "Thank you."




EPISODE 15: Ending



*** So, this is how I got the Super Happy End without using any real money - You can raise up your charm  by spinning the interior/avatar gacha. What's nice is that you don't have to equip a clothing or interior in order for your charm to increase, just make sure to accept the item. Once you reach a certain amount of charm your wife level increases and you get +3 chemistry. There are also events or rather 'fever times' where any choice you make doubles the chemistry. Meaning, "+10 chemistry" would be "+20 chemistry" during that time period. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment