Friday, October 17, 2014

Shall we Date? Magic Sword+ ~ The Mansion in the Forest Spin-off Walkthrough



Love Meter went up a lot!!
-answers-






CHAPTER 1

1.4
...hid behind Ehtan's back.
...let go of his hand, flustered.

1.5 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 60%

1.10
...that he was right.
...that I was terrified.   




CHAPTER 2

2.4
Nod silently.
Look at Ethan. 

2.5 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 60%

2.8
...took courage from him.
...felt frightened for him.




CHAPTER 3

3.3
...reached out to open the door.
...looked back at Ethan.

3.5 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 60%

3.8
Stretch out your hand to Ethan.
Destroy the grandfather clock.





CHAPTER 4

4.3
...was glad that everyone was unharmed. (this one worked too)
...thanked Ethan.




CHAPTER 5 - ENDING








CHAPTER 1

1.4
Pull away from Ray.
Stare at Ray.

1.5 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 60%

1.9
Thank him.
Ask him why.




CHAPTER 2

2.2
"I'll be right back."
"There's nothing to worry about."

2.5 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 60%

2.7
Tell Ray about it.
Think about it.




CHAPTER 3

3.2
Become angry.
Become sad.

3.5 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 60%

3.7
Persuade Ethan and Estel.
Believe in Ray.




CHAPTER 4

4.3
Smile at him.
Bow to him. (I didn't see any 'Love Meter' phrases but I still got Happy Ending)




CHAPTER 5 - ENDING









walkthrough contributor(s)
Blackfire
Anonymous


CHAPTER 1

1.3
"Nevertheless, I'll go after it."
Hesitate 

1.5 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 60%

1.7
Pretend to be tough.
Nod honestly.




CHAPTER 2

2.3
I quietly stared at them.
I couldn't endure staying there any longer.

2.5 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 60%

2.8
I apologized to Estel.
I couldn't say anything.




CHAPTER 3

3.5 Wounded Hero Checkpoint 60%

3.6
Worry about the little girl.
Worry about Estel.

3.10
In spite of that, I tried to stay calm.
I became furious.




CHAPTER 4

4.3
I'm not sure. (Happy End A)
It wasn't scary, but... (Happy End B)




CHAPTER 5 - ENDING

11 comments:

  1. Estel 1.3 :
    - Nevertheless, I’ll go after it. (love meter up)
    - Hesitate.
    1.5: wounded hero checkpoint
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome sauce! Thank you for sharing your answers, Blackfire :D

      Delete
  2. No problem. And here's the next:
    Estel 1.7
    - Pretend to be tough
    - Nod honestly (love Meter up)
    PS: 1.5 hero checkpoint was 60%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estel 2.3:
      - I quietly stared at them. (love meter up)
      - I couldn't endure staying there any longer.

      2.4 wounded hero checkpoint 60%

      Delete
  3. Estel 2.8
    apologize to estel (went up a lot)
    I didn't say anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estel 3.5 wounded hero checkpoint 60%
      3.6::
      - Worry about the little girl.
      - Worry about Estel. (love meter up)
      3.10
      - In spite of that, I tried to stay calm. (love meter up)
      - I became furious.

      Delete
  4. Estel 4.3:
    - I'm not sure.
    - It wasn't scary, but... (Happy End B)
    ps: guess that the first choice should lead to Happy End A, but I haven't checked yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -woot- It's finished :D! ty ^^.
      I'm currently in the middle of playing Estel's route, I could try out the first option of chapter 4 and check if a Happy Ending appears.

      Delete
    2. my pleasure! ^__^ I think that I did a mistake concerning the second wounded hero checkpoint: it was 2.5 instead of my first note 2.4 é__è sorry!

      Delete
    3. That's no problem at all ^^. It's close enough x)!
      Oh, and thanks to you I noticed the whole "Happy Ending A" and "Happy Ending B" thing! So I'll be replaying some routes =].

      Delete