Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Shall we Date? Scarlet Fate+ ~ "Song of Spring" Spin-off Walkthrough

***WORK IN PROGRESS***


You Made Great Choices!
-answers-





walkthrough contributor(s)
Srividya
Deanna
L



CHAPTER 1

1.3
 I'm already as much in love with you as it is possible to be.
You shouldn't say such things in front of children...

1.5
Tell the truth.
Gloss over it.

1.7 Passport Checkpoint - Passport x 2

1.8 CG
You said before you wanted to eat chimaki...

1.10 CG
Let's rest.

1.11 
...I am afraid

1.14
...Please do it

1._ Passport Checkpoint - Passport x 3

1.20
That's true, but...







walkthrough contributor(s)
Srividya



CHAPTER 1

1.3
I'm grateful to you.
You're just so beautiful...

1.5 CG
It's not that I don't want you...
I don't want to...

1.11
What is it that you like about me?
Why are you going to such great lengths for my sake?

1.13 Passport Checkpoint - Passport x 2 & CG x 2

1.17
...I suppose you're right.
That won't happen.

1.21 Passport Checkpoint - Passport x 3 & CG

1.24
I only belong to you, Kuso.








walkthrough contributor(s)
Anonymous



CHAPTER 1

1.1
Fake cry.
Upturned eyes.

1.6 Passport Checkpoint - 2 Passport(s) & CG x 4

1.9
Knock him out.
Call for help.

1.11 CG x 2
Kiss him. 
Hold his hand for a while.

1.13
Is something worrying you?
No, it's nothing.

1.14
Shinetsu Temple
Tomonori's study room
The family burial plot. (I think it's this one)

1.15 Passport Checkpoint - 3 Passport(s)









CHAPTER 1

1.4 CG x 2
I'm sure that's true.
I wonder.

1.5
I'm fine.
Then I'll take your advice and rest.

1.6
Read it.
Don't read it.

1.12 Passport Checkpoint - 2 Passport(s) & CG
You're just too beautiful...
It's nothing.

1.14
I will forgive him.
I won't forgive him.

1.16
Apologize.
Run away.

1.17 Passport Checkpoint - 3 Passport(s) & CG

1.21
I think you're wrong.
I suppose you're right.




Ending

Happy Ending
2.1 CG x 2










CHAPTER 1

1.3
I How can we do something so crazy...
I Let's do it, Kodonomae!

1.5
...Do you remember your promise?
I was remembering that winter...

1.6 CG

1.13 Passport Checkpoint - Passport x 2 & CG x 3
Stay with Kamimusubi.
Stay with Kodonomae

1.16
Step forward.
Stop.



14 comments:

  1. 1.8 You said before that you wanted to eat chimaki… is the answer for Gentoka and you get a cute cg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait and rest is correct and you get a cg!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you so much for both of the answers ^^!

      Delete
  3. Welcome! I really love your blog!! Sorry, my name is suppose to be Deanna. Don't know why it put 3 n's in there. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D !! It makes me really happy to hear, or rather read, that you're loving it ^^! And okay, 2 n's. I'll fix that on the post :).

      Delete
  4. I guessed on this one: ... Please do it and i got You made great choices! No cg tho :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and you need to pass a check point. You need 3.

      Delete
    2. Thank you again =] ! I hope I'm putting your answers in the right order on the post D;

      Delete
  5. These are answers for Gentoka:

    1.10 Let's rest. (instead of wait and rest)
    1.11 ...I am afraid (instead of "I'm scared.")
    1.14 ...Please do it.
    1.20 That's true,but...

    -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the help L :D! I've updated the walkthrough with your answers.

      Delete
  6. Could you please help me? I am on Akifusas Song Of Springs route and can't decide between 3 choices... And I am really scared of not getting CG's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't completely his route yet but I'll try to help you the best I can! Uh I've only started his route since you asked for help and this is how far I've gotten.

      1.1
      Fake cry.
      Upturned eyes. (You Made Great Choices!)

      1.6 Passport Checkpoint - 2 Passport(s) & CG x 4

      Delete
  7. The second choice for Akifusa is to knock him out. Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you :) Hope you have a great day too.

      Delete