Thursday, October 2, 2014

Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja ~ Benkei Musashibou Main Story Walkthrough

walkthrough contributor(s)
Miya
NOTE: There are a total of 4 different Endings in this game.

SWEET LOVE ENDING (sweeeeet)

SECRET LOVE ENDING (lovey dovey)

LOVESICK ENDING

HIDDEN LOVE ENDING



CHAPTER 1: Lost Memories and a Fated Meeting

1.2
Push him away.
Say nothing.

1.8
I will fight with you!
Let me be your servant.

1.13 CG & Love Letter




CHAPTER 2: Trustworthy Friends

2.8
Could you...please move?
You're a bad sleeper.

2.14 Love Letter
Quite unthinkable, yes.
I was a little embarrassed. 




CHAPTER 3: A Rumble in the Shops?

3.3 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 1

3.5
That's thanks to you, Benkei.
That's not true at all.

3.10
I'm jealous.
It's a wonderful story.

3.12 Love Letter 




CHAPTER 4: An Experienced Caretaker?

4.4
I can see how kind you are.
You have to practice.

4.6 Friendship Level Checkpoint! - 100 Friendship Level

4.9
You're a pure person, Benkei.
I think it's fine to worry.

4.12 Love Letter




CHAPTER 5: The Three Lovers

5.3
Persuade Benkei.
Go with Hyuga's Idea.

5.5
Leave.
Call out to him. CG

5.8 Minigame Checkpoint! - 60%
5.11 Love Letter




CHAPTER 6: A Cruel Memory

6.2
Today is very important.
It's because you're looking at me...

6.5 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 3

6.10
Help Yoshitsune.
Quickly escape with Benkei.

6.12 Love Letter




CHAPTER 7: Two Paths Cross

7.2
Stay still.
Look for a chance to escape.

7.3 Checkpoint! (Enemy Appearance) - 50%

7.8
When will that be?
I don't want that time to come. CG

7.14 Love Letter




CHAPTER 8: Unreachable Desires

8.2
Run after him.
Wait and see.

8.9
Yoshitsune...?
Benkei...?

8.11 Friendship Level Checkpoint! - 300 Friendship Level
8.12 Love Letter




CHAPTER 9: A Spiraling Conspiracy

9.4
I'd be happy to accompany you.
Not tonight

9.6
Drink
Don't drink CG

9.9 Minigame Checkpoint 40%
9.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 10: I Do Love You

10.3 Checkpoint! (Enemy Appearance) 30%

10.5
Protect Shizuka
Wait and see

10.9
Are you really alright?
I look forward to it!

10.12 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 5 & Love Letter




CHAPTER 11: Love's End

11.2
Tell him your true feelings.
Don't say anything.

11.5 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 7
11.6 CG

11.7
Then who's the one for me?
You're the only one for me Benkei.

11.13 Checkpoint! (Enemy Appearance) 10%




FINAL CHAPTER: End




Love Sick End: Stay in the green with less than 800 Frienship.

Hidden Love End: Stay in the green but have 800 Friendship

1 comment:

  1. Chapter 7
    Stay still - Love State +1
    Look for a chance to escape - Love State -1

    I don’t want that time to come - Love State +1
    When will that be? - Love State -1

    Chapter 8
    Run after him - Love State +1
    Wait and see - Love State -1

    Benkei…? - Love State +1
    Yoshitsune…? - Love State -1

    Chapter 9
    I’d be happy to accompany you! - Love State +1
    Not tonight - Love State -1

    Don’t Drink - Love State +1
    Drink - Love State -1

    Chapter 10 – FIRST DECISION
    Protect Shizuka - Love State +1
    Wait and see - Love State -1

    I look forward to it - Love State +1
    Are you really alright? - Love State -1

    Chapter 11
    Tell him your real feelings - Love State +1
    Don’t say anything - Love State -1

    You’re the only one for me Benkei - Love State +1
    Then who’s the one for me? - Love State -1

    ReplyDelete