Friday, December 19, 2014

My Forged Wedding: PARTY ~ Takamasa Saeki Main Story Walkthrough (Season 1)

Good choice! You got 10 Chemistry!

-answers-



EPISODE 1: On The Luxury Liner!

1.2
A: Don't answer him. (+10)
B: Force a smile.

1.8
A: Run away as soon as I get the chance.
B: Call out for Saeki. (+10)




EPISODE 2: My Fiance, the Devoted Husband

2.3
A: Sit down.
B: Don't sit down. (+10)

2.9
A: "Thank you." (+10)
B: "It was just curry."




EPISODE 3: A Rival Appears?

3.1
A: Follow him. (+5)
B: Tell him to wait. (+10)

3.7
A: Have Saeki introduce me.
B: Introduce myself. (+10)





 Special Story




EPISODE 4: A Misunderstanding Between the Two

4.2
A: No way. (+10)
B: Not like you have anything better to do.

4.7
A: What do you mean by that? (+10)
B: Yes, I'm his wife. (+5)




EPISODE 5: Proposal?

5.2
A: I didn't think you cared.
B: I was going to tell you. (+10)

5.9
A: It's bitter.
B: It's delicious. (+10)




EPISODE 6: First Date

6.2
A: Look away.
B: Change the subject. (+10)

6.7
A: "I know." (+10)
B: "It doesn't matter." (+5)




EPISODE 7: The Realization You're In Love

7.1
A: I'll just go home. (+10)
B: What should I do?

7.8
A: "Stop joking around." (+10)
B: "Yes, it does."




Special Story ~ Who Are You?




EPISODE 8: His Jealousy

8.2
A: "I was really drawn in by it." (+5)
B: "I was just playing the role of a real wife." (+10)

8.6
A: Go talk to Saeki.
B: Don't go talk to Saeki. (+10)




EPISODE 9: Mysterious Shadow

9.2
A: Thank you.
B: Really?

9.7
A: "What's wrong?"
B: "Writer's block?"




EPISODE 10: Important Decision

10.2
A: Run.
B: Don't Run.

10.6
A: It's not your fault...
B: Don't say anything.





Special Story ~ Third ~ The Finished Manuscript




EPISODE 11: Unexpected Chance

11.3
A: Yes, I was.
B: No, I wasn't.

11.7
A: But...
B: Sure.




EPISODE 12: The Last Honeymoon

12.2
A: I'd have to think about it.
B: Let me go.

12.6
A: I'm not cold.
B: I'm cold.




EPISODE 13: A New Path

13.6
A: Whatever Saeki's having.
B: Orange Juice.

13.8
A: What about you, Saeki?
B: Lily will be lonely.




EPISODE 14: The Day of Departure

14.3
A: Work at Kunian.
B: Pursue my dream.

14.
A: It's fun.
B: It's hard




EPISODE 15: Ending



*** So, this is how I got the Super Happy End without using real money - You can raise up your charm by playing the interior/avatar gacha. What's nice is that you don't have to equip a clothing or interior in order for your charm to increase, just make sure that you accept the item. Once you reach a certain amount of charm your wife level increases and you get +3 chemistry. There are also events or rather 'fever times' where any choice you make doubles the chemistry. Meaning, "+10 chemistry" would be "+20 chemistry" during that time period. ~ ***

No comments:

Post a Comment