Friday, December 26, 2014

Poll Results #2 - "What is your favorite otome character archetype?"

10/24/14 - 11/28/14

After 338 votes on the poll about your favorite otome character archetype, I'm finally posting the results.


Whenever you write the results section of a lab report, they tell you not to show your raw numbers, be repetitive, or to only to show the same information once. Yeah. I'm going ignore all that. So, 

Let's see...








The most popular archetype is the tsundere.

I'll probably ask this question again months or a year from now. But I'll change it a bit. Instead of having you all vote once I think it would be better if you could vote multiple times since a megane could also be a flirt and whatnot. I guess that'll change the question into you're favorite love interest type or somethiing. Iunno, I'll have me-a-year-from-now worry about that x).

I'm most likely to play the ossan's route first, buy the onii-chan type route, but adore the tsundere. So, I was one of the 159 people that voted for 'the tsundere'. 




No comments:

Post a Comment