Friday, December 26, 2014

My Forged Wedding: PARTY ~ Yamato Kougami Main Story Walkthrough (Season 2)

Good Choice! You got 10 Chemistry!

-answers-



EPISODE 1: Dream Wedding

1.7
A: "I was really happy."
B: "I don't really remember..."

1.9
A: "You finally figured that out?"
B: "Not really."




EPISODE 2: Starting a New Life

2.5
A: "I'm a lucky girl, too."
B: "I hope you find someone, too."

2.8
A: Puts lots of food in his mouth.
B: Make him wait.




EPISODE 3: A Sudden Crisis?!

3.2
A: (Honestly) It was your feelings for me.
B: (Play off my shyness) It was the barbecue.

3.8
A: Ask him to tell me.
B: Don't ask him.




EPISODE 4: Confession Over the Balcony

4.3
A: "You're so nice."
B: "Don't push yourself."

4.6
A: Say how grateful you are too.
B: Thank Yamato silently.




EPISODE 5: Mud-Covered Dress

5.3
A: Shut my eyes.
B: Look down.

5.10
A: "I'm nervous."
B: "You're seeing things."




EPISODE 6: Sides of Yamato I Don't Know

6.4
A: "Don't worry, I won't!"
B: "You did look better back then."

6.9
A: "Akari must have been really popular."
B: "Did you have a crush on anyone?"



Special Story ~ Second: Runaway Wife Riot



EPISODE 7: Kiss of Trouble?

7.3
A: "Thank you."
B: "I'm used to tough love!"

7.8
A: "Thank  you for coming to pick me up."
B: Remain silent.




EPISODE 8: A Sad Lie...

8.5
A: Laugh and say it's nothing.
B: Look away and say it's nothing.

8.10
A: I'll ask him what he was doing later."
B: "This has nothing to do with you."




EPISODE 9: Bond Between Husband and Wife

9.4
A: "I'd love to."
B: "I'll ask Yamato." 

9.9
A: "It's nothing."
B: "I probably shouldn't have come."




EPISODE 10: Ending

Chemistry 240

Chemistry 200


No comments:

Post a Comment