Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja ~ Hattori Hanzo Kazemasa Main Story Walkthrough

NOTE: There are a total of 4 different Endings in this game.

SWEET LOVE ENDING (sweeeeet) 
SECRET LOVE ENDING (lovey dovey)
LOVESICK ENDING
HIDDEN LOVE ENDING



CHAPTER 1: Memories Lost

1.1 CG

1.6
I'll go with you
I'll stay here

1.7
Where should I go?
Thanks for your help.

1.9 Love Letter




CHAPTER 2: One's Mission

2.4
I have nothing to lose
Just a gut feeling

2.8
Let me down
I can walk by myself

2.12 CG & Love Letter




CHAPTER 3: A Sweet Trap

3.1 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 1

3.2
Could he actually be nice?
Is he only pretending to be cold?

3.8
Why are you drinking?
Please eat something, too.

3.9 Love Letter




CHAPTER 4: Precious Life

4.2
Continue protecting Shizuka.
Get away from Shizuka.

4.5 Minigame Checkpoint - 60% Rate of Success

4.9
It was Yoshitsune.
It's because of you.

4.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 5: Memories Of Home

5.1 Enemy Appearance Checkpoint - 50% Rate of Success

5.4
Kazemasa Hattori Hanzo
Yoshitsune Minamoto

5.5 CG

5.6(?)
I'm having nightmares
I'm worried about you

5.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 6: A Piece of Memory

6.5
Don't over do it
I'll go myself

6.7
Have Hanzo decide
Decide by myself

6.8 Friendship Level Checkpoint! - need 100 Friendship Level 
6.9 Love Letter




CHAPTER 7: Tracing Memories

7.3
I felt so relieved
My memories are terrible

7.7
I want to fulfill my destiny CG
I want to stay here

7.9 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 3 & Love Letter




CHAPTER 8: Deepened Bonds

8.3
Open you eyes
I've caused you more trouble...

8.7
It was by Kazemasa's power
It was by my father's power

8.9 Friendship Level Checkpoint!
8.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 9: Father's Life

9.2
If you get hurt, Kazemasa...
I can do it!

9.7
Go back to your village
Are you going back to your village?

9.8 Minigame Checkpoint! - 40% Rate of Success
9.9 CG & Love Letter




CHAPTER 10: A Broken Promise

10.4 Pass Checkpoint! - Passport x 5

10.5
He's the most important thing I have
He's important to me, but...

10.7 Checkpoint! (Enemy Appearance) - 30% Rate of Success

10.9
I refuse
Let me think a little

10.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 11: A Brilliant Strategist

11.1
It's my fault
Don't apologize

11.5 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 7
We're here for you.
Life is more important than anything

11.7 Checkpoint! (Enemy Appearance) - 10% Rate of Success



CHAPTER 12: END

SWEET END: Stay in the right pink area.

SECRET LOVE END: Stay in the left pink area.

LOVESICK END: Stay in the green with less than 800 Friendship.

HIDDEN LOVE END: Stay in the green with 800 Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment