Thursday, January 15, 2015

Shall we Date? Ninja Assassin+ ~ Hotaka Main Story Walkthrough


Intimacy went up a lot!!
-answers-



CHAPTER 1

1.3
Pull away
Let him do what he wants
Normal End

1.6
"Yes."
"I don't know."
Normal End

1.7 CG & Love Letter




CHAPTER 2

2.4
"I'd feel bad if I got in the way..."
"Sure!"
Normal End

2.6
"Amazing!"
"I still don't understand it all."
Normal End

2.7 Love Letter




CHAPTER 3

3.1
"It's nothing."
"I was just admiring your strength."
Normal End

3.3 Stylish Level Checkpoint

3.5
"No it wasn't."
"There was nothing you could do."
Normal End

3.7 Love Letter




CHAPTER 4

4.2
"No problem."
"I'm a little nervous."
Normal End

4.5 CG

4.6 Love Letter
"That was scary."
"I'm okay."
Normal End




CHAPTER 5

5.1
"I think I'd be happy."
"I'm not sure how I'd feel."
Normal End

5.3 Item Checkpoint - Purse x 6

5.4
Maybe I'm not all right.
Really, I'm fine.
Normal End

5.6 Love Letter




CHAPTER 6

6.2
"Don't be ridiculous."
"I am a woman, you know."
Normal End

6.3 Minigame Checkpoint! - 33% Rate of Success

6.7 Love Letter
Explain myself
Tell him my feelings




CHAPTER 7

7.1
Accept him
Refuse him
Normal End

7.5
"He must be teasing me."
"But I have Hotaka..."
Normal End

7.7 Love Letter




CHAPTER 8

8.2
Sion
Hotaka
Happy End

8.3 Stylish Level Checkpoint & CG

8.5
"Something like that."
"Yes."
Happy End

8.6 Love Letter




CHAPTER 9

9.1
"Honestly? Yes."
"No."
Happy End

9.3 Item Checkpoint - Purse x 10

9.4
"Of course."
"You mean it?"
Happy End

9.5 Love Letter




CHAPTER 10

10.1 CG & CG
"No."
"Yes."
Happy End

10.3 Minigame Checkpoint! - 11% Rate of Success

10.6 CG & Love Letter
"I didn't mean that."
"You know what I mean."
Happy End




CHAPTER 11: Ending

Normal Ending: default ending
Happy Ending: if you followed the walkthrough


Sweet Ending: use one Ritual Arrow
Sweet End



3 comments:

  1. The 'he popped the question' spin off is back with the characters kinshiro, natsume, ichika and hotaka.
    The spinoff post wasn't there yet so... yeah uh

    So umm... the first answer to hotaka's spin off is

    Stay silent
    Ask him what's wrong (intimacy went up alot)
    (^_^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch for informing me and sharing an answer :D !

      I've created a separate post for the spinoff event ^^

      http://syruprain.blogspot.com/2015/08/shall-we-date-ninja-assassin-he-popped.html

      Delete
  2. Can't believe they terminated the game

    ReplyDelete