Friday, August 1, 2014

New Otome Game ~ Shall we Date? My Fairy Tales+

August 1, 2014


There's a new game out for your mobile from NTT Solmare. It's the free version of Shall we Date? My fairy Tales, so of course it's called:



My Fairy Tales+


I know this is horrible of me but I feel like making this post short. I just want to get word of this game out there as quick as possible since I'm going out somewhere soon.


The 3 main men in this game are,





I have decided to play Ocean's route first so expect a walkthrough post of him sometime later today or tomorrow... or this weekend xD Hopefully by today though x].



Use my invitation code and get something in return.




If you like magic, handsome men, nonconvential fairy tales, parallel universes, and the other Shall we Date? games then this game just might be for you! 
I find the game to be intriguing so far. The heroine is another clumsy character but unlike the other games where the heroine's clumsiness only seems to occur as a device to continuing the story, this lady seems like an actual clumsy person. 

Anywho, I hope you enjoy the game ^^.

1 comment: