Sunday, November 16, 2014

Be back in a week~

Heyyyy thereeee x)

Uhm.

So, as you've probably noticed, I haven't been updating walkthroughs, posting up walkthroughs, or posting up news about new games lately (two have come out too Dx). I probably won't be getting back to doing so until....iunno, this Sunday? Maybe earlier but yeah I'll be back by this next Sunday (Nov 23). I have two exams, two quizzes, and two lab reports this week. I kinda really have to focus on school...especially since I'm failing one of the classes (Ochem) and failing that class means my schedule will be screwed up next semester D:. 

Anywho, this is what to expect in the next couple days or weeks or whatever when I get bacl:

1. Tamaki's finished walkthrough from Love! Sushi Rangers! He's not my favorite guy in the world so I had been neglecting his route for a long while. But I finished it like week so I should post that up.

2. Eric Larsen's 1st story walkthrough from Mistress Contract. Thankfully, after I raged quit his route, some Anonymous person decided to endure his story and post up the rest of the answers in a comment. Yay Anonymous person! Anywho, tt takes awhile to bold some of the texts, change the color of certain texts, so I haven't transferred the answers up on to the post. If you're playing his route and are pissed at me for not updating, please just look in the comments section for this route ^^.

3. I bought a game. A mobile otome game from D3 Publisher or the people that make the Forbidden Love games such as Office Lovers and The Men of Yoshiwara. I bought Kagerou's main story from Frobidden Love: The Men of Yoshiwara, finished it and it's adorable. There are walkthroughs already out there but I was thinking I'll make a one too. I was thinking about maybe, possibly, bringing back recaps and recaping chapters of his route? If you want it. But yeah...I'll be posting stuff about this game and his route later.

4. New games, both from Koyonplete are out. They are Magical School Lovers!! and Mystical Butterfly's Seiryu finally gets his own route. I'll introduce those two games a little but you really don't need me to do that since they don't do the whole 'invitation code' stuff that Solmare games tend to do.

5. Poll Results #1. Do you remember answering that poll? A poll about your favorite Shall we Date? game by Solmare. I made bar graphs, a pie chart, and a list! I need to post that up so we can all see them. I'm thinking about making a separate page so it'll be easier if you all are ever interested in what your fellow otome gamers like in...whatever poll question I end up putting x).

6. I'm actually thinking about covering paid games. Walkthroughs, recaps, even reviews if you want them. Games or routes will be decided by you people. I'm thinking about putting up a post, like "What route blah blah blah for this blah blah blah month?". And yeah. Whichever route/game gets the most mentions I'll buy it and yeah, do whatever I said in the 2nd sentence. One route a month! $4 a month xs 12 months = $48 a year! Doesn't sound too bad... xD.

7. After soooo long, I've finally finished Ren Shibasaki's route for My Forged Wedding: PARTY. I'll be starting on Yuta Kajima's route next so....expect a progressive walkthrough for this route soon =].

And..... that'll all I can think about at the moment. I need to go back to doing my physics homework. See you in a week~~

No comments:

Post a Comment