Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Poll Results #1 - "What is your favorite 'Shall we Date' game by NTT Solmare?"


After about ehhhh 4 weeks and 225 votes, the poll asking about your favorite NTT Solmare game has finally ended.  (this is before Niflheim came out)

The results are in!
and I totally meant to post this sooner but

Let's see...

Now let's see that again.


The most popular NTT Solmare game out of all you people was (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧ Ninja Assassin+. Followed closely by Angel or Devil+ in second place and Destiny Ninja in third place. 


Here's the full list in order of popularity:

  1. Ninja Assassin+
  2. Angel or Devil+
  3. Destiny Ninja
  4. Ninja Love+
  5. Lost Island+ & Scarlet Fate+
  6. My Fairy Tales+
  7. Mononoke Kiss+
  8. Magic Sword+
  9. My Sweet Prince+

Angel or Devil+ was winning for the longest time but in the last week Ninja Assassin+ sneaked up like the ninja game it is, and won the whole thing.  I'm honestly surprised that Angel or Devil+ is so popular.




I voted too because why not xD. Uhhh I believe at the time I had Lost Island+ as my favorite. My opinion has changed since then but I shall explain why I chose Lost Island+ at the time.
1) Science!: They work in labs. They're researches. Viruses! I'm a bio major that wants to work in a lab so this made me happy.
2) MC: She's a science person! -woot-  Anywho, I also liked the fact that she was older than the usual MCs we get from Solmare games. I'm probably closer in age to the younger MCs but I like that Lost Island's MC wasn't so naive. Yeah she still trusts kinda easily  and she's still inexperienced  but at least she isn't oblivious to what people do in relationships? I think... I don't remember why specifically but I just like her.
3) Lionel: He is very very hot in my opinion. I like that he's half American and half Japanese and brown. I'm from America and I'm a brown Filipino. Not one of those light skinned Filipinos but actually brown. You don't get a lot of brown characters in general so that made me happy. He's so cute *.*







If you would like to share why a game was your favorite, please do. Or if you just want to give your opinion about a game, share that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment