Friday, November 21, 2014

Love! Sushi Rangers ~ Tamaki Marui Happy End Walkthrough


25% Affinity 
-answers


CHAPTER 1: Prank Kiss

1.5
[1] It made me feel so happy and excited.
[2] I guess I should make sure with him.
[3] He is still capable of doing things like that despite being a young boy.




CHAPTER 2: I'm a boy!

2.3
[1] I think he's a cute younger brother. 10%
[2] I think he's an innocent boy.
[3] I think he's a very considerate person.




CHAPTER 3: Time for Parting

3.5
[1] Yes you did.
[2] Not exactly, but it feels uncomfortable.
[3] I don't know how I feel yet.




CHAPTER 4: An Important Existence

4.5
[1] I don't think of him as my younger brother anymore. I think of him as someone important.
[2] I think he is an important friend.
[3] I think he's more important than that. More important than a younger brother.




CHAPTER 5: Ending


No comments:

Post a Comment