Friday, November 21, 2014

My Forged Wedding: PARTY ~ Yuta Kajima Main Story Walkthrough

Good choice! You got 10 Chemistry!
-answers-




EPISODE 1: Hitting It Off Right Away?


1.4
A: “But, was it okay to lie like that?”
B: "You’re so kind.”


1.9
A: “There was something in my eye…”
B: “That looks good.”





EPISODE 2: First Smile

2.3 A: "Maybe just a little..." B: "You're not?


2.8
A: “Is there something on my face?”
B: “Are you mad?”





EPISODE 3: TV Appearance?!

3.5
A: "Do your best!"
B: "Can't you refuse to do it?"

3.8
A: "I'm sorry, I can't..."
B: "I'll try my best..."




Special Story ~ First: Public Proposal




EPISODE 4: Couple in Love

4.4
A: Look at Yuta
B: "Oh, no...!"

4.7
A: "Thank you."
B: "You're the one who's so nice."




EPISODE 5: The First Night

5.6
A: "It's because of you, Yuta."
B: "This is how I always am."

5.9
A: "It's kind of embarrassing."
B: "I was thinking the same thing."




EPISODE 6: Cold Rain

6.6
A: "I came to wait for you."
B: "I was just cleaning."

6.8
A: "Don't you enjoy coming home anymore?"
B: "Did something bad happen?"




EPISODE 7: Busy with the Fashion Show

7.3
A: "We're not really engaged, so..."
B: "Maybe just a little bit."

7.7
A: Give him the other earphone.
B: Give him some room.




Special Story ~ Second: The Piano Genius



EPISODE 8: Meeting the Parents

8.4
A: Eat the cake.
B: Feed the cake to him.

8.8
A: "...Really?"
B: Don't dig too deep.




EPISODE 9: Farm Experience!

9.5
A: "You're like a prince up there."
B: "Have you ridden before?"

9.8
A: I think you've had enough.
B: Isn't it about time to go back to your room?




EPISODE 10: Getting Close at Night

10.4
A: "Hey, don't stare."
B: "Looks like you're enjoying yourself."

10.9
A: Look at Yuta.
B: Get closer to Yuta.




Special Story ~ Third: Our Holiday Destination is...



EPISODE 11: Lovey-Dovey Married Couple Date

11.6
A: Panic and pull away.
B: Stay as you are.

11.9
A: I'm putting love into it.
B: I stick a little special medicine into it.




EPISODE 12: Foreboding Trouble

12.4
A: "Step... siblings?"
B: "What 'promise'?"

12.7
A: "It's nothing new though."
B: "Aren't we engaged?"




EPISODE 13: His Past

13.6
A: "What do you mean by that?"
B: "You mean we feel the same way?"

13.9
A: "You were really avoiding me?"
B: "Your... feelings?"




EPISODE 14: Case Closed?

14.5
A: "There's no way it'd make trouble for me!"
B: "I already know everything."

14.8
A: "You can't do that."

B: "Nothing's going to get to me."




EPISODE 15: Ending




*** So, this is how I got the Super Happy End without using real money - You can raise up your charm by playing the interior/avatar gacha. What's nice is that you don't have to equip a clothing or interior in order for your charm to increase, just make sure that you accept the item. Once you reach a certain amount of charm your wife level increases and you get +3 chemistry. There are also events or rather 'fever times' where any choice you make doubles the chemistry. Meaning, "+10 chemistry" would be "+20 chemistry" during that time period. ~ ***

No comments:

Post a Comment