Monday, February 23, 2015

Break-ish ~ Random updates


Hi there!
This is SyrupRain and I don't have the best news.


I'm not sure if you have noticed but the last couple of days I haven't updated anything. Okay, so it has only been 3 days but that's a long time if you were waiting for me to update something.

Anywho,

I'm posting this up because it's probably going to be like this for a long while. Or at least for the month of March.
I need to focus on school and in March I have 5? exams, 1 weekend field trip to the desert, and another full day field trip to the intertidal zone (beach basically). All in March TAT. And also, I'm not understanding jack squat in my classes so I really need to study. Like now xD.
Sleep? fun? what is that? (;へ:)

I'll still continue to update walkthroughs but it won't be on a regular schedule or often. No one cares about my recaps so nvm about those.

I do have a helper, SyrupMe, that may post or update stuff whenever she wants to. But that's whenever she wants to. 

You can help too! in the comments. add a name and I'll credit you in the walkthrough.
So yeah,
you can always check the comments (if there is any) for updates from other people.

And yup.... That's all.

Sorry about that D: 

But have fun and good luck (in w/e you need luck on)! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment