Friday, February 20, 2015

Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY ~ Yuzuki Kitaoji Main Story Walkthrough

walkthrough contributor
Remy

Good Choice!
Your Chemistry has increased!
-answers-

Love Map



EPISODE 1: Morning After

1.1
A: Wait and watch what he does.
B: Edge away from him. (+1)
C: Clutch the blanket. (+2)

1.6
A: See who's calling. (+1)
B: Answer the phone. (+2)
C: Don't answer the phone.




EPISODE 2: Taking chances

2.3
A: Shrink away.
B: Smile. (+1)
C: Glare. (+2)

2.8
A: Ask if it's really okay. (+1)
B: Do it next time. (+0)
C: Listen to what he has to say.




EPISODE 3: Celebrity Uncovered

3.2
A: Ask him if he's okay. (+1)
B: Press him for more.
C: End the conversation. (+0)

3.6
A: "How about Yuzu?" (+0)
B: "Kitaoji?"
C: "Yuzuki...?" (+2)




EPISODE 4: Crash and Burn

4.5
A: "Did you sleep well?" (+1)
B: "Is your fever gone?"
C: "Did you eat breakfast?"

4.9
A: "He asked me to do it." (+0)
B: "I got special permission."
C: "I was surprised, too." (+1)




EPISODE 5: The Kiss

5._
B: Decline politely.

5.9
A: I cry.
B: I stare at him in anger.
C: I ignore him.




EPISODE 6: Secret Date

6._
A: "Anywhere is fine"
B: (It's not like we can go anywhere...)
C: I need to think about it.

6._
A: Call him 'darling'.
B: Call him 'babe'.
C: Call him 'David'.




EPISODE 7: Sweet Embrace

7.3
A: Get some sake.
B: Get some whiskey and water.
C: Get a beer.

7.7
A: Remain silent. (+0)
B: "There was nothing else I could do..."
C: "It's part of my job..."




EPISODE 8: Foreboding

8.2
A: Chihaya Koda.
B: Noel Aijima.
C: Mirai Kageyama.

8._
A: I contemplate whether to pick it up or not. (+1)
B: I don't answer.
C: I answer the phone.




EPISODE 9: Bad Blood

9.1
A: Smile. (+1)
B: Don't say anything.
C: You're embarrassed.

9.9
A: "Because I'm a woman."
B: "Because it makes you feel better." (+1)
C: "Because I'm a journalist."




EPISODE 10: Realizations

10._
A: "I don't know."
B: "I do." (+1)
C: "Not at all."




EPISODE 11: The Long Divide

11.2
A: I ignore her. (+0)
B: "I'm not meeting him today."
C: "How should I know."

11.6
A: "Sorry."
B: "Thanks for calling." (+1)
C: "That sounds nice."




EPISODE 12: Tears in the Rain

12.1
A: "I'm really proud of it."
B: "I learned a lot from it." (+1)
C: "Thanks."

12.4
A: "No we didn't."
B: "Yeah, we did."
C: "How did you know?" (+0)




EPISODE 13: Out of the Blue

13.7
A: Take a rest. (+0)
B: Do whatever Satsuki prefers.
C: Take the tour.

13.9
A: A picture of Satsuki
B: A picture of the two siblings.
A: A picture of Yuzuki




EPISODE 14: The Heart Wants What It Wants

14.1
A: "I don't want to think about it." (+0)
B: "I can't lie to you."
C: "I can't believe this."

14.3
A: "Won't you meet me?"
B: "Wait!"
C: "Don't tell me not to worry!" (+0)




EPISODE 15: Endings

Secret Ending

  • Necessary TF: 42000
  • Necessary Chemistry: 80

Super Happy Ending
  • Necessary TF: 42000

Happy Ending
  • Necessary TF: 31000









2 comments:

  1. Remy here! Found more walkthroughs. This time I have the comple one

    Episode 1: Morning After
    C: Clutch the blanket.
    B: Answer the phone.

    Episode 2: Taking Chances
    C: Glare.
    C: Listen to what he has to say.

    Episode 3: Celebrity Uncovered
    B: Press him for more.
    C: “Yuzuki…?”

    Episode 4: Crash and Burn
    B: “Is your fever gone?”
    C: “I was surprised, too.”

    Episode 5: The Kiss
    B: Decline politely.
    B: I stare at him in anger.

    Episode 6: Secret Date
    C: I need to think about it.
    A: Call him ‘darling’.

    Episode 7: Sweet Embrace
    A: Get some sake.
    C: “It’s part of my job…”

    Episode 8: Foreboding
    C: Mirai Kageyama.
    C: I answer the phone.

    Episode 9: Bad Blood
    C: You’re embarrassed.
    C: “Because I’m a journalist.”

    Episode 10: Realizations
    C:”Not at all.”

    Episode 11: The Long Divide
    B: “I’m not meeting him today.”
    C: “That sounds nice.”

    Episode 12: Tears in the Rain
    C: “Thanks.”
    A: “No we didn’t.”

    Episode 13: Out of the Blue
    C: Take the tour.
    B: A picture of the two siblings.

    Episode 14: The Heart Wants What It Wants
    C: “I can’t believe this.”
    B: “Wait!”

    Episode 15: Happy Ever After? (Secret Happy End)
    No selection

    Episode 15: The Sweetest Thing (Super Happy End)
    No selection

    Episode 15: The Happy Couple (Happy End)
    No selection

    Epilogue: Forever and Beyond
    No selection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! This is perfect :D!! Thank you Remy ^^.

      Delete