Sunday, February 15, 2015

Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja ~ Enya Main Story Walkthrough

NOTE: There are a total of 4 different Endings in this game.

SWEET LOVE ENDING (sweeeeet) 
SECRET LOVE ENDING (lovey dovey)
LOVESICK ENDING
HIDDEN LOVE ENDING


CHAPTER 1: A Past Lost

1.3
It's rude.
Thank you very much. CG

1.7
It's improper.
It's not that I don't want it ...

1.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 2: Dependable Guard?

2.3
Please don't assume I'm the same. CG
That is a lie.

2.9 Love Letter
Of course not!
Just a little




CHAPTER 3: Scroll Search

3.2
I'm fine.
Is it okay?

3.4 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 1

3.7 Love Letter
You must be joking.
I don't want to.




CHAPTER 4: Heishi Hideout

4.1 Minigame Checkpoint! - 60% Rate of Success

4.5
That's awful!
You should have said so!

4.8
It's not your fault.
Don't worry about it.




CHAPTER 5: An Ugly Fight and A Gracious Loser

5.2 Checkpoint! (Enemy Appearance) - 50% Rate of Success

5.5
I've gotten used to you.
... This isn't like you.

5.10
Thank you.
Anything?




CHAPTER 6: Sad Memories

6.2 Friendship Level Checkpoint! - 100 Friendship Level

6.3
I'll fulfill one request. CG
Don't ask that when I've been ill.

6.8 Love Letter
I want to help the Genji.
I don't know.




CHAPTER 7: A Ninja's Mission

7.4
I respect him.
Why do you ask?

7.9 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 3 & Love Letter
I'm embarrassed.
Isn't it hard to move?




CHAPTER 8: 3 Holy Treasures

8.6
I didn't want to worry you.
I'm like a child.

8.9 Friendship Level Checkpoint! - 300 Friendship Level & CG

8.11 Love Letter
That's because it's you.
Maybe I'm used to it.




CHAPTER 9: A Set Up From The Start

9.2 Checkpoint! (Enemy Appearance) - 30% Rate of Success
9.5 CG

9.7
Don't worry about me.
Don't speak kind words.

9.10
Hug Enya
Hold Enya's hand

9.12 Love Letter




CHAPTER 10: A Loving Heart

10.3
I wonder how Yoshitsune is.
You're so kind, Enya.

10.4 Minigame Checkpoint! - 40% Rate of Success

10.9 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 5 & Love Letter
I decided to become stronger.
I became kinder.




CHAPTER 11: It's Time To Say Goodbye

11.3 Checkpoint! (Enemy Appearance) - 10% Rate of Success

11.6 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 7
Thank you
I'm sorry.

11.9
Do as you wish.
Stay with me.

11.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 12: END

SWEET END: Stay in the right pink area.

SECRET LOVE END: Stay in the left pink area.

LOVESICK END: Stay in the green with less than 800 Friendship.

HIDDEN LOVE END: Stay in the green with 800 Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment