Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sleepless Cinderella Party: Common Route

COMPLETE
 ~SyrupRain and SyrupMe


IMG_4161

Common Route:

[Episode 1] A World of Lights

1.3
A: The governor of Tokyo in the city.
B: The Cabinet Minister on the left.
C: The CEO on the right. (+)



[Episode 2] Lucky Cinderella

2.4
A: “Not at all.”
B: “I introduced myself.” (+)
C: “I made eye contact with him.”
 

2.5
A: Force your way through the reporters.
B: Try talking to someone. (+)
C: Take pictures.




[Episode 3] Up-Close and Personal

3.5
A: Talk back at him. (+)
B: Stare at him coldly.
C: Ignore him.


3.9
A: The bathroom.
B: The balcony.
C: The entrance. (+)


[Episode 4] Spellbound

4.1
A: “I can’t stand it.” (+) 
B: “I guess there’s nothing I can do…”
C: “I don’t want to deal with her.”


4.9
A: My glasses.
B: My cell phone.
C: My jacket. (+)

No comments:

Post a Comment