Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Forged Wedding: PARTY ~ Ren Shibasaki Main Story Walkthrough (Season 2)


Good Choice! You got 10 Chemistry!
-answers-




EPISODE 1: Welcome Home

1.6
A: "I do."
B: "I'm not sure."

1.8
A: "Is it too much trouble?"
B: "Yes, please."




EPISODE 2: Cosmos Flowers

2.1
A: Really?
B: That's so nice of you to say.

2.9
A: I want to go after him and give him a piece of my mind.
B: Okay.



Special Story ~ First ~ Our First Fight




EPISODE 3: Kiss under the Stars

3.2
A: You've been eating a lot of gratins lately.
B: Sure, right away.

3.7
A: I nod silently.
B: Where to?




EPISODE 4: Special Treat

4.3
A: I call out to him.
B: I watch him for while.

4.6
A: He's so cool.
B: He acknowledge your success.




EPISODE 5: Unspoken Emotions

5.5
A: Okay.
B: Can you tell me now? 

5.8
A: I think I"ll go home.
B: I'll see what Ren's doing. 




EPISODE 6: Who Are You?!

6.5
A: Yes.
B: No.

6.8
A: Show them a smile.
B: Drop my head down.



Special Story ~ Second ~ Sleepless Nights




EPISODE 7: Photo Albums and Smiles

7.4
A: He's not like that.
B: Do you think he's tenacious?

7.8
A: I want him to believe it. 
B: Of course it's hard to believe. 




EPISODE 8: A Special Place

8.2
A: I look silently at him.
B: I try asking Ren.

8.?
A: I ask Ren.
B: Go home.




EPISODE 9: The Last Present

9.2
A: Cry out and stop him.
B: I'm unable to say anything.

9.5
A: Thanks.
B: No thanks.




EPISODE 10: Ending

Super Happy End

  • Chemistry 240


Happy End

  • Chemistry 200


Normal End

  • Chemistry less than 200

No comments:

Post a Comment