Saturday, April 11, 2015

P.S. I Love U GACKT ~ Eternal Affection Walkthrough


Best Choice 
-answers-



CHAPTER 1: Moon in the Night Sky

1.4
A. "All right."
B. "I'm a little busy..."
C. "..."




CHAPTER 2: Cookies and Potato Chips

2.4
A. Cookies.
B. Potato chips.
C. Either would be nice.




CHAPTER 3: Clip

3.3
A. "Really?"
B. "I don't think I was.'
C. "Sorry."




CHAPTER 4: Rabbit Doll

4.4
A. "Please get some rest."
B. "Today sure was rough, wasn't it?"
C. "Want to go for a drink?"




CHAPTER 5: Video Tape

5.4
A. "It was sticking out of the shelf."
B. "Please, let me watch it."
C. "..."




CHAPTER 6: Cotton Shirt

6.2
A. Answer the phone.
B. Turn the phone off.
C. Wait for it to stop.




CHAPTER 7: Melody

7.2
A. "Don't want to go home."
B. "Think I should head home. It's late."
C. "Think we should go eat somewhere."




CHAPTER 8: Blue Shawl

8.5
A. Go back to the room.
B. Go to the garden. (+3)
C. Go to the shop.




CHAPTER 9: Reunion

9.3
A. “I can’t.”
B. “Well, he’s…” (+3)
C. “I’m not sure myself.”




CHAPTER 10: Guitar

10.4
A. Sometimes.
B. Of course. (+3)
C. I can’t promise anything.




CHAPTER 11: Destiny

11.5
A. Are you really okay with this? (+3)
B. Good luck in the state exam.
C. I’m going home.




CHAPTER 12: Dream

12.1
A. Go home.
B. Go to Kayo’s room. (+3)
C. Go to the nurses station.




CHAPTER 13: Parting

13.4
A. “I’ll go home, then.” (+3)
B. “I’ll stay here for a while, then.”
C. “I don’t know what to do.”




CHAPTER 14: White Coat

14.2
A. Keep quiet for a while. (+4)
B. Say you feel better.

C. Pretend to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry sorry! There will be more! I've been neglecting this game and route lately D': I'll get back to it.
      In the meantime...I've just updated the walkthrough for chapter 5 and chapter 6.

      Delete