Monday, April 20, 2015

Shall we Date? Blood in Roses+ ~ Alfred Main Story Walkthrough

walkthrough contributor(s)
Anonymous
Moonbeam Level +5UP!!            Sunlight Level +5UP!!



CHAPTER 1

1.2
Turn my face away.
Step on his foot.

1.8
"I'll slay you with that knife if you come any closer to me!" 
"Anyways, why are you wearing a ribbon?"

1.10 Diary




CHAPTER 2

2.5 Love Challenge - Avatar Item & CG
  • Normal Story: Gold Boston Bag (500 Tokens)
Tell him more about cats.
Tease him by telling a lie.

2.9
"What was Harold like?"
"Do I look like her?"

2.10 Diary




CHAPTER 3

3.2
The bed
The bathroom

3.5 Love Challenge - Avatar Item

  • Premium Story: [Room] Alfred's Room (500 Coins) & CG
  • Normal Story: [Garden] Dungeon (200 Coins or 1000 Tokens)
3.9
"He is better than you."
"He doesn't do anything like you do."

3.10 Diary




CHAPTER 4

4.3
Mind Rupert.
Put your hand on top of his.

4.4 Love Challenge- Lady Level x1000pt

4.9
I love Alfred.
I love you, Rupert.

4.10 Diary




CHAPTER 5

5.5
Pour tea to complete my job.
Turn around to leave.

5.7 Love Challenge - Avatar Item

  • Premium Story: Red Rose Earrings (750 Coins) & CG
  • Normal Story: Marine Blue Earrings (500 Coins or 5000 Tokens)
5.8
Ask for a kiss.
Kiss him.




CHAPTER 6

6.2
The kitchen.
The manager office.

6.5 Love Challenge - Lady Level x4000pt

6.6 or 6.7
Pretend that I’m okay.
Tell him that I want want him with me.

6.10 Diary




CHAPTER 7

7.1
Tell him that he can kiss me.
Kiss him.

7.5 Love Challenge - Lady Level x5000pt

7.7
"I know what you like."
"Do you know what I like as well?"

7.10 Diary




CHAPTER 8

8.4
Answer that I won't lose to her.
Answer that I do.

8.5 Love Challege - Lady Level x6000pt

8.7
Look at Alfred.
Tell him that I can't say it.

8.10 Diary




CHAPTER 9

9.2
Persuade Rupert.
Watch their duel quietly

9.5 Love Challenge - Avatar Item

  • Premium Story: [Garden] Red Rose Petals (900 Coins) & CG
  • Normal Story: Rose Brooch (500 Coins or 10000 Tokens)
9.8
Hold Alfred's hand.
Ask Alfred to hold my hand.

9.10 Diary




CHAPTER 10

10.2 Love Challenge - Lady Level x12000pt

10.3
Ram myself against Jack.
Let Alfred know. 

10.8
"You'll never understand.
"I want him to stay alive and be happy."

10.9 Love Challenge - Lady Level x14000pt & Diary




CHAPTER 11: Ending

Toccata Ending (85 Sunlight Level)

  • "From now on, I'll always have you."
  • [You]
    • "Make me all yours...including my future and everything else to come, forever..."
    • He would surely reward me with a pleasing answer. Looking at him with such an expectation...
  • Complete the Toccata Ending and Get a Special Avatar Item
    • Dark Gothic Napoleon Style (MC)


Serenade Ending (85 Moonbeam Level)

  • "You are MINE! I'm never handing you over to anyone."
  • Pulling me closer by the waist, Rupert almost kisses my cheek. Alfred's lip land on my other cheek. (...What's happening...?)
  • Complete the Serenade Ending and Get a Special Avatar Item
    • Dark Gothic Napoleon Style (Alfred)


Farewell Ending (default ending)



9 comments:

  1. Help please! I need the answer for the next question! Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I'm not very quick to update D:
      But I've got chapter 2 posted now!

      Delete
    2. Thanks that what I needed. ��

      Delete
  2. Chapter 6
    -the kitchen: moonbeam level +5, sunlight level +2
    -the manager office: sunlight level +5, moonbeam level +2

    and

    -Pretend that i’m okay: sunlight level +5, moonbeam level +2
    -Tell him that i want want him with me: moonbeam level +5, sunlight level +2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Anon :)! I'll add the answers to the walkthrough now.

      Delete
  3. So which ending is better moonlight or sunlight? I'm so confused Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Jaelin,

      I can't say for sure which ending is better because I have yet to get both endings and compare them.

      However, if you think about the moonlight and sunlight endings being similar to the the 'mystical' and 'romantic' ends for The Niflheim+, or the 'lovey dovey' and 'sweet' end for Destiny Ninja, the endings for therm really about what's 'better'. Errr hmmmm what I'm trying to say is that you can't compare the two endings like they're a 'Super Happy Ending' vs a 'Happy Ending'. Instead they're just two different endings. There's actually a third ending that occurs if you don't get the Moonlight or Sunlight ending. I guess you can say that both of those endings are better than that third ending.

      I'm sorry I couldn't really give you an answer D: I just hope I didn't confuse you any more.

      Delete
  4. Why is chapter 7 blank?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. I left it blank because I just finished chapter 6 at the time and was about to start chapter 7. I have something up for chapter 7 now. Remember, I'm updating the walkthrough as I play so sometimes there will be blanks of answers I don't have at the moment. I realize I'm not as fast playing through the story or updating so I apologize.

      Delete