Monday, April 20, 2015

Shall we Date? Blood in Roses+ ~ Rupert Main Story Walkthrough

walkthrough contributor(s)
jojo
Anonymous(es)

Moonbeam Level +5UP!!               Sunlight Level +5UP!!



CHAPTER 1

1.2
Rupert.
I don't love either one.

1.6
Tell Rupert to stop.
Cling onto Rupert.




CHAPTER 2

2.1
I want a kiss on my cheek.
I want you to pat me on the head.

2.2 Love Challenge - Avatar Item
  • Normal Story: Ribbon Heart Bag (500 Tokens)
2.6
Jump
Go get a chair.

2.10 Diary




CHAPTER 3

3.1
Kiss him.
Hold him.

3.5 Love Challenge - Avatar Item

  • Premium Story: Mermaid Picture Book (500 Coins) & CG
  • Normal Story: Turquoise Bracelet (200 Coins or 1000 Tokens)
3.7
I want to know more.
It's not so bad.

3.10 Diary




CHAPTER 4

4.4 Love Challenge - Lady level x1000pt

4.5
Turn my face away.
Maybe next time.

4.9
I can.
I can't on my own.

4.10 Diary




CHAPTER 5

5.2
Hold him into my arms.
Pat him on the head.

5.3
Love Challenge - Avatar Item


  • Premium Story: Blue Rose Hat Headpiece (750 Coins) & CG
  • Normal Story: Tuile and Rose Headpiece (500 Coins or 5000 Tokens)
5.10 Diary
For Rupert.
For myself.





CHAPTER 6

6.2
We can open the door together.
Rupert, open the door.

6.5 Love Challenge - Lady Level x4000pt

6.9

Can you cook something for me next time?
I'll cook something for you next time.

6.10 Diary




CHAPTER 7

7.5 Love Challenge - Lady Level x5000pt
Take his Hand.
Look at Alfred.

7.9
The relationship between Spade and Tatiana.
The relationship between Spade and Harold.

7.10 Diary




CHAPTER 8

8.2
Do you want to cook together with us? 
I want to know every side of Rupert.

8.5 Love Challenge - Lady level x6000pt

8.7
Cover my ears.
Pretend that I’m covering my ears.

8.10 Diary




CHAPTER 9

9.1
Ask him.
Don’t ask him. 

9.2 Love Challenge - Avatar Item

  • Premium Story: Navy Bare Top Tiered Dress Style (900 Coins) & CG
  • Normal Story: Pale Clue Drape Dress Style (500 Coins or 10000 Tokens)


9.9 (?)
Stand there quietly.
Call out to him.

9.10 Diary




CHAPTER 10

10.2 - Love Challenge - Lady Level x12000pt
Hold Rupert’s hand. 
Pat Rupert on his head. 

10.9 Love Challenge - Lady Level x14000pt
Take Raymond’s sword in my hand.
Look for a way to stop Rupert.

10.10 Diary




CHAPTER 11: Ending

Toccata Ending (85 Sunlight Level)

  • "I truly thank you for meeting me."
  • He kisses every finger of mine.
    • [Rupert]
    • "I want to touch you more..."
  • Complete the Toccata Ending and Get a Special Avatar Item
    • White Gothic Dress Style (MC)

Serenade Ending (85 Moonbeam Level)
  • "Let me stay like this for a while."
  • [Rupert]
    • "I can't help breaking into a smile with my overflowing feelings for you."
    • Rupert whispers into my ear softly
  • Complte the Serenade Ending and Get a Special Avatar Item
    • White Gothic Long Coat Style (Rupert)

Farewell Ending (default ending)

12 comments:

  1. 2.01
    A kiss on the cheek (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
    A pat on the head (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

    -jojo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesomeness. Thanks again for the help jojo :) I've added it to the walkthrough.

      Delete
    2. more answers ! I'll try to help when I can ^_^v

      3.01
      Kiss him. (+5 Moonbean, +2 Sunlight)
      Hold him. (+2 Moonbean, +5 Sunlight)

      Delete
    3. Chapter 4

      4.04 – Love Challenge Lady level x1000 points

      4.05
      [1] Turn my face away. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
      [2] Maybe next time. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

      4.09
      [1] I Can (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
      [2] I Can on my own (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)



      Chapter 5

      5.02
      [1] Hold him in your arms (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
      [2] Pat him on the head (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

      5.03 – Love Challenge
      Premium: Blue Rose Hat Headpiece – 750 Coins Need CG
      Normal:Tulle and Rose Headpiece- 500 Coins or 5000 Tokens

      5.10
      [1] For Rupert (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
      [2] For myself (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

      Chapter 6

      6.02
      [1] We can open the door together. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
      [2] Rupert, open the door. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

      Delete
    4. 6.09
      [1] Can You Cook For Me Next Time? (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
      [2] I’ll Cook For You Next Time. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

      7.05
      [1] Take His Hand (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
      [2] Look At Alfred (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

      Delete
    5. Chapter 8

      8.02
      [1] Do you want to cook together with us? (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
      [2] I want to know every side of Rupert. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

      8.05 – Love Challenge
      Lady level x6000 points

      8.07
      [1] Cover my ears. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
      [2] Pretend that I’m covering my ears. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)



      Chapter 9

      9.01
      [1] Ask him. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
      [2] Don’t ask him. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

      9.03 – Love Challenge
      Premium: [Garden] Red Rose Petals – 900 Coins show CG
      Normal: Rose Booch 500 Coins or 10000 Tokens
      9.09
      [1] Stand there quietly. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
      [2] Call out to him. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)



      Chapter 10

      10.02 – Love Challenge
      Lady level x12000 points

      10.02
      [1] Hold Rupert’s hand. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
      [2] Pat Rupert on his head. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

      10.08 – Love Challenge
      Lady level x14000 points

      10.08
      [1] Take Raymond’s sword in my hand. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
      [2] Look for a way to stop Rupert. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

      Delete
  2. Hi =)

    7.09
    [1] The relationship between Spade and Tatiana. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
    [2] The relationship between Spade and Harold. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thx ^^. Updated the walkthrough with your answers :D

      Delete
  3. 10.02
    [1] Hold Rupert’s hand. - +5 sunlight, +2 moonbeam
    [2] Pat Rupert on his head. - +5 moonbeam, +2 sunlight

    what's listed is currently incorrect, just used it and got moonbeam when I needed sunlight. no good end for me now.
    guide has been really helpful though, thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry you weren't able to get a good end because of my walkthrough D: Usually when I get answers from commenters I post them on the walkthrough and check them as I progress on my own. That's why the top half of the post looks different in comparison to the bottom half. Anywho, I really appreciate that you helped out and corrected the mistakes. I updated the walkthrough with your answers.

      Delete
  4. What ending should I go for though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tocccata End and the Serenade End are both fine endings to get. They're both happy endings where you end up with Rupert :). You could always aim for one ending and then look up the other on youtube so don't worry too much about which ending to aim for.

      Kinda spoiler below?
      As you know, to get the Toccata End you have to raise up your sunlight level. In that end you return to being a human.
      And for the Serenade, since you're leveling up moonlight level, you'll turn into a vampire.

      Delete