Sunday, June 28, 2015

Love Academy ~ Yota Ameda True End Walkthrough





CHAPTER 1: I am the KING of this academy!





CHAPTER 2: Bow and cower under me!

No (+5)
Nod helplessly
Yes




CHAPTER 3: Don't pretend you know everything!

The president (+5)
TAKUMI
Both




CHAPTER 4: I have my reasons

Tell him the truth. (+5)
Bluff as much as I can.
Remain in silence.




CHAPTER 5: Take a break!

Is your house very big?
I'm looking forward to it! (+5)
I don't really want to go...




CHAPTER 6: With all my pride

Stop him no matter what. (+5)
Let him be, there is nothing I can do.
Being dumbfounded by his actions.




CHAPTER 7: My feelings

Reject (+5)
Hesitate
Agree




CHAPTER 8: As long as you are with me

Of course! (+5)
No Way!
I'm kinda shy...




CHAPTER 9: You are mine!

TOGO will win. (+20)
YOTA will win.
I don't know...




CHAPTER 10: Ending


No comments:

Post a Comment