Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY ~ Satsuki Kitaoji Main Story Walkthrough

Good Choice! / Your Chemistry has increased! / 2pts
-answers-




EPISODE 1: The Perfect Gentleman

1.2
A: "Did I..."
B: "Tell me."
C: "Where are my clothes?"

1.6
A: "But..."
B: "I'll be fine." (+1)
C: "It's okay, I'm going to run to work."




EPISODE 2: Cinderella for the Night

2.4 
A: "Yes."
B: "What about you?"
C: "I've been looking for you." (+1)


2.7
A: "Of course I'll go!" (+0)
B: "I can't"
C: "Are you sure you want me to?"




EPISODE 3: My Own Sense of Justice

3.2
A: Call for help.
B: Approach them. (+1)
C: Talk to them.

3.7
A: Keep quiet.
B: Think about it.
C: Just come straight out with it.




EPISODE 4: A Middle Class Date

4.4
A: Be angry. (+1)
B: Be happy.
C: Be confused.

4.8
A: "I got pretty tired, actually."
B: I'm glad you think so."
C: "I had a lot of fun, too." 




EPISODE 5: The Neighbor

5._
A: "This isn't like you."
B: "We should cook." (+1)
C: "We shouldn't go out."

5.8
A: Deny it.
B: Play along.
C: Get embarrassed. (+0)




EPISODE 6: A Rainy Sunday

6.3
A: Try a different store.
B: Think of another way to get tin. (+1)
C: Try again.

6.7
A: "You're working too hard." (+1)
B: "Well, that's rude."
C: "Are you thinking about work?"




EPISODE 7: Worrywort

7.2
A: "Have you had dinner yet?" (+1)
B: "Are you hiding something?"
C: Don't ask him anything.

7.7
A: "But..." (+0)
B: "It's a little embarrassing..."
C: "Of course."




EPISODE 8: Getting Closer

8.3
A: "Welcome!" (+1)
B: "We've been waiting for you."
C: "You're late."

8.9
A: "I have a business trip."
B: "I'm going on vacation."
C: "To tell you the truth..." (+2)




EPISODE 9: Life at the Kitaoji House

9.3
A: Bow to the maids.
B: Bow to the butler. (+2)
C: Bow to Satsuki.

9.7
A: "He's showing me back to my room."
B: "We were just talking." (+1)
C: "He helped me."




EPISODE 10: A Man Named Michele Zola

10.3
A: "I get that all the time."
B: "I think you're the interesting one." (+1)
C: "Interesting...?"

10.5
A: Get up and leave.
B: Scold him. (+2)
C: Sigh.




EPISODE 11: Dissonance

11.2
A: Ask Satsuki.
B: "I have work." (+1)
C: "I'd rather not."

11.5
A: "I had fun, too." (+2)
B: "I was a little nervous."
C: "It really brings back memories."




EPISODE 12: Hidden Passion

12.4
A: "Can you help me with it?"
B: "Of course I can!" (+2)
C: "I'm not that confident..."

12.7
A: "I can't write it."
B: "It's my best work yet."
C: "It's just about finished." (+2)




EPISODE 13: Rejection

13.4
A: "It's just your imagination."
B: "I couldn't sleep last night." (+1)
C: "I think I just woke up too early."

13.7
A: Hesitate answering. (+2)
B: "It has nothing to do with Satsuki."
C: Shrug it off with a smile.




EPISODE 14: Our Feelings

14.1
A: "Okay, I'm coming."
B: "Can I stay just a little longer?" (+1)
C: Don't move.

14.9
A: "I'm not going to Italy."
B: "Mike is my friend."
C: "I'll stay with you." (+2)




EPISODE 15: END

Secret Ending (Secret Happy Ending)
  • Necessary TF: 42000
  • Necessary chemistry: 80
Super Happy Ending
  • Necessary TF: 42000
Happy Ending
  • Necessary TF: 31000










No comments:

Post a Comment