Friday, June 19, 2015

My Forged Wedding: PARTY ~ Takamasa Saeki Main Story Walkthrough (Season 2)


Good Choice! You got 10 Chemistry!
-answers-



EPISODE 1: My Darling's a University Lectureer!?

1.5
A: You don't need to do a thing.
B: I want to do things for you too. (+5)

1.9
A: You need to get a good night's sleep. (+5)
B: We still have to put everything away...




EPISODE 2: My Devoted Husband

2.3
A: Can you watch the house? (+5)
B: Don't worry.

2.8
A: I don't know.

B: Yes. (+10)




Special Story - First - Our Future




EPISODE 3: Lilly's Request

3.5
A: I'll be fine (+10)
B: Maybe not.

3.8
A: Don't kiss him.
B: Kiss him. (+10)




EPISODE 4: A Brief Goodbye

4.1
A: Give him my support. (+10)
B: Smile.

4.7
A: Don't know how to respond.
B: It's really hard.




EPISODE 5: Our Dream Home!?

5.8
A: It was beautiful. (+10)
B: I think it's too big.

5.10
A: I'm a little trepidatious. (+5)
B: I'm surprised.




EPISODE 6: A World-Famous Film Director

6.1
A: Take a deep breath. (+10)
B: Shake my head.

6.10
A: I'm used to it. (+10)
B: Of course it worries me.




Special Story - Second - Saeki's Cooking





EPISODE 7: The Flower Festival

7.4
A: You did too, Takenouchi. (+10)
B: Actually, I'm exhausted.

7.5
A: Saeki.
B: Takamasa. (+10)




EPISODE 8: A Sudden Declaration of Love!

8.3
A: I'll think about it. (+10)
B: Really?

8.6
A: I don't want to give up. (+10)
B: I have to give up.




EPISODE 9: Complete Trust

9.5
A: You don't have any questions? (+5)
B: You're not angry?

9.8
A: Ask if we're going to move.
B: Wait for what he's going to say next. (+10)




EPISODE 10: End

Super Happy End: Chemistry 240

Happy End: Chemistry 200

Normal End: Chemistry less than 200


No comments:

Post a Comment