Friday, September 18, 2015

My Forged Wedding: PARTY ~ Takao Maruyama Main Story Walkthrough (Season 2)

Good Choice! You got 10 Chemistry!
-answers-



EPISODE 1: Greeting the Maruyama Family

1.4
A: "I want to know everything about you."
B: "Wouldn't you be interested too?"

1.9
A: "Who else could affect me like that?"
B: Play dumb and say, "who knows?"




EPISODE 2: In My Dreams

2.4
A: "You were in it."
B: "You gave me a piece of celery."

2.8
A: "As long as you're by my side, I'm happy."
B: "I'll let you know if I think of anything."




Special Story ~ First ~ Don't Tell My Wife




EPISODE 3: TV Debut

3.5
A: "I've realized my true feelings."
B: "You should find someone too, Saeki."

3.8
A: "How great you were, Takao." (+5)
B: "How funny Yuta was."




EPISODE 4: Our Maruyama Family Promise

4.2
A: "You're so handsome."
B: "You're so caring and sincere."

4.10
A: "No, you're not wrong..." (+5)
B: "I wish I could think that way too."




EPISODE 5: A Letter with No Name

5.5
A: "You're more suited to being in front of the camera, Yuta."
B: "I'll be your manager."

5.9
A: Smile and say nothing's wrong.
B: Play it off by telling him I didn't get enough sleep.




EPISODE 6: A Memory on the Balcony

6.4
A: "That just goes to show you how powerful flowers can be."
B: "I was inspired by all the way you guys were cheering him up."

6.8
A: Say, "I can't wait," without any hesitation.
B: Ask with embarrassment, "A bath together?"




Special Story ~ Second ~ Feelings Beyond Words




EPISODE 7: My Morning Back to Work

7.2
A: "Do you mind if I wait up for you?"
B: Tell him I'll eat without him.

7.10
A: "I don't want to get in your way, either."
B: "You're the reason I can work so hard." (+5)




EPISODE 8: Tear Stained Sunset

8.3
A: "I worry about you because you work too hard." (+5)
B: "Are you sure?"

8.9
A: Flash him a smile.
B: Call out to the guys to change the subject.




EPISODE 9: An Unsuspicious Heart

9.4
A: "You know him so well."
B: "You know me so well."

9.10
A: "Please come back."
B: "Why did you leave?"




EPISODE 10: Ending








No comments:

Post a Comment