Friday, September 4, 2015

Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja 2+ ~ Shiroya Main Story Walkthrough (Updating)


Intimacy Level is up by 7!
-answers-



CHAPTER 1

1.4
"I care about you."
"I will focus on my mission."
"Stop changing the topic."

1.11 Mail




CHAPTER 2

2.2 Love Choice - Avatar Item
  • [Room] Cherry Blossom Crown (1000 Zeni)
2.3 Photo x 2

2.4
"Great job, everyone!" (+4)
"That was quite a surprise, wasn't it?"
"Should we take a break?"

2.8
"This is my duty."
"I'm fine, because I'm not alone."
"Please do not worry."

2.11 Mail




CHAPTER 3

3.2
"No, it doesn't!"
"Sure, you can kiss me."
"Don't be silly."(+2)


3.9 Ayakashi Battle - Ninja Skill x500pt

3.12 Mail
"Thank you."
"Let's use it together."
"Please, you use it."




CHAPTER 4

4.3 Ayakashi Battle - Ninja Skill x2000pt

4.6
"No, I was looking at the snowy landscape."
"No, you are too self-conscious."
"Yes, I was looking at you."

4.8
A wolf
A cat
A rabbit (+4)

4.9 Mail




CHAPTER 5

5.1
"Don't worry about it, Shiroya."
"It's so strange, isn't it?"
"It must be scary for you."

5.7 Love Choice - Avatar Item
  • Premium Story & CG: [Garden] Japanese Room with a Fire Pot (250Coins)
  • Normal Story: [Garden] His Sleeping Kimono (100Coins or 2000Zeni)

5.8 Mail
"I don't know what to do..."
"Yes, I will rest and try to get better."
"No, I have no time to be resting." (+4)




CHAPTER 6

6.5
"I will decide who I want to marry myself."
"Um..."
"We should know now he feels about me first."

6.9 Ayakashi Battle - Ninja Skill x4000pt & Mail
"I can't."
"Don't be ridiculous."
"Thank you."




CHAPTER 7

7.1
"I'm worried about Shiroya." (+2)
"I'm curious about you."
"I want to understand you better."

7.5 Ayakashi Battle - Ninja Skill x6500pt

7.9
"Let me think about it."
"Let's go to the Summer Village."
"I can't believe it."

7.10 Mail




CHAPTER 8

8.3
"Shiroya wouldn't want this."
"Please calm down."
"I know how you feel, but..." (+2)





No comments:

Post a Comment