Thursday, September 10, 2015

Shall we Date? Wizardess Heart+ ~Azusa Kuze Main Story Walkthrough (Updating)

Intimacy Level by 7 / Brilliant!
-answers-




Day 1: A Student from Foreign Land


1.3
"How rude..."
"I'm sorry!"


1.4
"No problem..." (+1)
"That's so sad..."


1.5 Photo x 2


1.7
"That's too much to ask..."
"Thanks!"


1.10
"I can see why."
"Yeah?" (+1)


1.11 Journal







Day 2: Let's Get Along


2.2 Photo x 1
"For who?"
"For me?"


2.6
"I doubt I can help with that."
"Sure!"


2.7 Magic Challenge - Avatar Item
  • Mysterious Butterfly Hairpiece (50Coins or 500Lune)

2.10
"It's a rosary."
"It's for fashion."
"I don't know."
"It's probably candy."


2.12
"Why did you come to this academy?"
"What is Hinomoto like?"

2.13
"What is your magic like?"
"Any questions for me?"

2.14 Journal




Day 3: Hinomoto, Islands of Deities

3.3
"That's sweet of you, but..."
"We're too young for that!" (+1)

3.6
A ship
An airplane
A wagon
A train

3.7 Magic Challenge - Avatar Item
  • Premium Story: Exotic Princess Hairstyle (250Coins)
  • Normal Story: Mini-Pompadour with Braided Pigtails (50Coins or 500Lune)

3.8
"I'm close enough!"
"Like this?"

3.10
"I like that." (+1)
"That works both ways though."

3.12
"So you think it's him?" (+1)
"You don't know it's him!"

3.13 Journal




Day 4: Presentiment of A Romance

4.2
"So you're not sick?"
"What kind of nightmare?" (+1)

4.4
Person
Moon
Heart
Flower

4.6
"Why not?"
"That's hard to believe."
"That's a shame."




No comments:

Post a Comment