Saturday, September 5, 2015

Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja 2+ ~ Kaito Main Story Walkthrough (Updating)


Intimacy Level is up by 7! / Brilliant!
-answers-



CHAPTER 1

1.7
Kaito
Kikyo
Rindoh and Shiroya

1.10
"Rindoh, is it really alright for us to visit your place?"
"Kaito, you have a weakness for food!"
"I'd love to visit your place."

1.12 Mail




CHAPTER 2

2.2
"Hmm..."
"Leave it to me!"
"I don't really know..."

2.4 Photo x 2

2.11 Love Choice - Avatar Item
[Room] The Autumn Village Dress (1000 Zeni)

2.13 Mail
"You are obstinate."
"You are not being honest."
"I know you are starting to like it here."




CHAPTER 3

3.5
"I wanted to see the snow." (+4)
"I'm a ninja. I should be fine."
"Don't treat me like a child."

3.9 Ayakashi Battle - Ninja Skill x500pt

3.11
"It's a secret."
"Yes, something good happened to me."
"Actually..."

3.12 Mail




CHAPTER 4

4.2
"Did you two end up in a draw?" (+4)
"Kaito won the match, right?"
"Kikyo was the winner...?"

4.8 Love Choice - Avatar Item
  • Premium Story & CG: [Garden] Snowy Winter Village (250Coins)
  • Normal Story: [Room] Shawl (100Coins or 2000Zeni)

4.9
"Are you cold?"
"Did you catch a cold?"
"Do you want to go back to the mansion?" (+4)

4.10 Mail




CHAPTER 5

5.2
Ask Ran and Fuyukiku for advice.
Decide to go to the Summer Village.
Can't decide which village to go.

5.6 Ayakashi Battle - Ninja Skill x2000pt

5.11
"It is pretty unfair."
"Ran is right."
"Do you think you're going to lose?"

5.13 Mail




CHAPTER 6

6.2
"There was important information written here."
"Is this just my imagination? Or..."
"A mouse bit it?"

6.3 Photo

6.4 Photo

6.8 Ayakashi Battle - Ninja Skill x4000pt

6.9
Give Kaito a big hand.
Cling to Kaito.
Celebrate with high-fives with Ran and Shiroya.



No comments:

Post a Comment