Thursday, December 8, 2016

[Walkthrough] Love Tangle ~ Finding my Better Half ~ Andrea Lee Main Story

Andrea thinks it was the best choice
-answers-





CHAPTER 1

1.7 Checkpoint!: Needed Talent-n-Skills: 10pt

1.9
"I can't choose."
"It's best to be loved by the person you love." 






CHAPTER 2

2.3
Don't push off his hand.
Flash a troubled smile.

2.6 Checkpoint!
[Premium Story] Henrik K (Price: Diamond x5)
[Normal Story] Striped Shorts (Pink) (Price: Coins x200)

2.7
"What are you proposing?"
"I didn't consider that." 






CHAPTER 3

3.3 Checkpoint!: Needed Talent-n-Skills: 600pt
Get in the car.
Continue to hesitate.

3.6 Checkpoint!
[Premium Story] Andrea Lee (Price: Diamond x5)
[Normal Story] Striped Shorts (Orange) (Price: Coins x200)

3.7
"That's none of your business."
"He's not my boyfriend." 






CHAPTER 4

4.2
"Of course."
"It's not like we had plans..."

4.5 Checkpoint!: Needed Talent-n-Skills: 1100pt

4.8
Call for help.
Stop Henrik.

4.9 Checkpoint!: Needed Talent-n-Skills: 2000pt






CHAPTER 5

5.2
"I refuse."
"What're you suddenly saying?"

5.5 Checkpoint!: Needed Talent-n-Skills: 5800pt

5.8
"You're too conceited."
"I know we're just pretending to be a couple." 






CHAPTER 6

6.4
"That's terrible!"
"Oh yeah, Andrea's job is--"

6.8 Checkpoint!
[Premium Story] Elegant Date Outfit (Price: Diamond x210)
[Normal Story] Round Neck Sleeveless Dress Outfit (Price: Diamond x60 or Coin x9000)

6.9
Close my eyes.
Look down.






CHAPTER 7

7.4
"But I caused a scandal..."
"I'll do my best!" 

7.5 Photo

7.7 Checkpoint!: Needed Talent-n-Skills: 18800pt

7.8
"I don't want to!"
"Why?"






CHAPTER 8

8.4
"You don't have to apologize, but..."
"Was everything you said a lie?"

8.5 Checkpoint!
[Premium Story] Sleeveless Dress (Price: Diamonds x420)
[Normal Story] Sexy V-Neck Dress (Price: Diamonds x120 or Coins x15000)






CHAPTER 9: Choose your own Ending

Supreme Ending

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment