Thursday, December 22, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Forbidden Lover ~ Dulio Happy Ending







EPISODE 1

"You like Gerald too, right?"
"I thought you would be upset." 
"I can't believe you.You're fine with this?"

"We can't just wing it!"
"You're so laid back, aren't you?"
"You just said that the boss's orders are absolute."






EPISODE 2

"Thank you, but I will stay in a different room."
"I'll go to a room with another girl."
"I'm going to get tired if I stay with you."

"Bad luck, I guess."
"Beats me."
"Because I'm cute, of course."






EPISODE 3

"I can't do that."
"Ok, I'll do as you say."
"Why shouldn't I tell anyone?"

"Thanks Dulio. I'm counting on you."
"I'm fine by myself."
"Can I really trust you?"






EPISODE 4

"What!?"
"Oh, excuse my manners."
"Oh! Nice too meet you!"

Looked at Dulio.
Stared at Maruvajo.
Looked away






EPISODE 5

"Just to get some fresh air."
"I want to eat gelato."
"It's a nice day for a date."

"I know."
"Gerald loves you too."
"You love Gerald too."






EPISODE 6

Pulled Dulio's hand.
Held Dulio's hand tight.
Clung to Dulio.

"No!"
"Why?"
"You said that you will protect me!"






EPISODE 7

"Where am I?"
"Dulio, are you hurt?"
"Am I in a hospital?"

I would eventually know, so didn't say anything.
Asked him.
Lured it out.






EPISODE 8

"I guess you don't. Sorry about that."
"I want you to see it."
"Don't you want to see it?"

"To find the attacker."
"You won't ever leave my side."
"To never kill."






EPISODE 9

"Is it always like this?"
"It must be hard to be so handsome."
"I'm a little tired."

"N-nothing."
"I'm tired..."
"..."






EPISODE 10

"We don't know that."
"It must be some misunderstanding."
"We should look into this further."

"What do you..."
"Thank you..."
"I love you too."






EPISODE 11

"Do you have to give them an answer?"
"I understand."
"That's idiotic."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come."
"No! Stop it. Dulio, no!"

"That's not fair!"






EPISODE 12: Happy Ending



1 comment:

  1. Hi i found a way to play the game without paying and no tickets! I love Duilio too btw!
    I think this site gives out a save where you can use it if you have problems with tickets and other bugs:

    http://appstoregameshelp.blogspot.com/2017/08/my-forbidden-lover-free-save.html

    ReplyDelete