Thursday, December 8, 2016

[Walkthrough] Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY ~ Uesugi Kenshin Main Story

(You Chemistry has increased / You could be his lady after all...)

-answers-






Starter Route

EPISODE 1: A Delivery for Lord Takeda

1.2 Diary - Naoe Kanetsugu
I: (Am I the one to do this?)
II: "I'd be glad to help."

1.5
I: Explain yourself.
II: Wait it out.






EPISODE 2: The Masked Man

2.2 Diary - Yamamoto Kansuke

2.3
I: Proceed, but warily.
II: Confide in him completely.

2.5
I: Say nothing.
II: "I wonder about that..."






EPISODE 3: Lord Kenshin's Favorite Things

3.2
I: "I can't come with you."
II: "You really don't mind?"

3.4
I: "I'll go."
II: "This really is hard, isn't it..."

Story Mission
[Love] Salmon Pink Hakama (Cost: Pearl x3)
[Fate] Salmon Pink Sandals (Cost: Pearl x1 or Coins x500)








Kenshin's Route

EPISODE 4: Kasugayama Castle

Part 1
4.1
I: See what happens.
II: Try to stop him.

Part 2
4.1 Diary - Higuchi Yoshichi

4.2
I: "Really?"
II: "You're right."

Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 100







EPISODE 5: An Ethereal Transience

Part 1
5.2
I: "Wait, no!"
II: "That would work..."

Part 2
5.4
I: "I thought you might disappear..." 
II: "Your garden is beautiful."

Story Mission
[Love] Worker's Clothes (Price: Pearl x8)
[Fate] Maid's Kerchief (Price: Pearl x5 or Coins x2500)






EPISODE 6: A Confusing Distance

Part 1
6.4
I: "Thank you."
II: "It's a nice day today."

Part 2
6.2
I: "I'm worried..."
II: "I'm anxious..."

6.5 Diary - Hojo Ujitsuna








EPISODE 7: Promises in Melting Snow

Part 1
7.2
I: "Let's bring Lord Kagetsugu."
II: (Who do I follow?)

Part 2
7.3
I: "What is it?"
II: Say nothing.

Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 8,000







EPISODE 8: Origami

Part 1
8.2
I: "Let's organize it."
II: "You should clean it up."

Part 2
8.5 Diary - Kusa-mochi
I: "No way!"
II: "In what way?"







EPISODE 9: Rejection

Part 1
9.3
I: "No problem."
II: "He's going to find out eventually."

Part 2
9.5
I: "You're bleeding."
II: "I'm fine."

Story Mission

[Love] Maiden's Kimono (Price: Pearls x12)
[Fate] Lilac Furoshiki (Price: Pearls x8 or Coins x4000)







EPISODE 10: Binding Truths

Part 1
10.5
I: (He must have forgotten he was holding them.)
II: Get him new chopsticks.

Part 2
10.5 Diary - Amakasu Kagetsugu
I: Stare at him.
II: "Help me..."

Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 25,000







EPISODE 11: The Pain of Love

Part 1
11.5
I: Smile.
II: Look at Lord Kenshin.

Part 2
11.2
I: Squeeze his hand.
II: Apologize.







EPISODE 12: The Determination of Men

Part 1
12.3
I: "Yeah."
II: "What?"

Part 2
12.1
I: "That's just who he is."
II: "I want you to live too."

12.5 Diary - Kakizaki Kageie








EPISODE 13: Ending

Divine Ending
Skill Points needed: 43,000
Chemistry needed: 55

Noble Fates Ending
Skill Points needed: 43,000

Epilogue
Part 2
13.2 Diary - The Battle of Tedorigawa




No comments:

Post a Comment