Wednesday, December 14, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Forged Wedding: PARTY ~ Akito Kakiuchi (Season 2)

Good Choice! You got 10 Chemistry!
-answers-





EPISODE 1: Sequel to the Dream

1.5
A: "Aki!"
B: Be stunned into silence.

1.7
A: "I don't know."
B: "I...I didn't mean to."






EPISODE 2: Not Because We're Old Friends

2.3 
A: "You meanie!" (+5)
B: "Give it back!" 

2.8 
A: "I don't remember."
B: Stay quiet.



Mission
[Normal Route] Sapphire Drop Earrings (4000 Mari)
[Sweet Route] Proper Dinner Outfit




EPISODE 3: Unexpected Reunion

3.2 
A: "What?"
B: "Are you upset?" 

3.6
A: "Beer." (+5)
B: "What's their specialty?"






EPISODE 4: A Side of Aki I Don't Know

4.4 
A: "Are you sure?"
B: "I'm glad you can come."

4.9
A: "Are we getting in the taxi?"
B: "What about the others?" 



Wife Points Mission




EPISODE 5: Secret Kiss Mark

5.1 
A: "Of course that's not true."
B: "I want a little alone-time..."

5.6
A: Greet him casually.
B: Greet him formally.





EPISODE 6: Sweet Disinfection

6.4 
A: "Glad you like it."
B: "Do you think so?"

6.9 
A: "Sorry. Did I scare you?"
B: "Hi!"


Mission
[Normal Route] Baby Pink Bag (9000 Mari)
[Sweet Route] Out for a Walk Outfit




EPISODE 7: Hubby's Secret

7.2 
A: "I feel bad letting you do that."
B: "Do you mean it?"

7.9 
A: "Can I ask you a question?"
B: "No, something happened to you."






EPISODE 8: Lovers' Quarrel

8.4
A: "What's that supposed to mean?"
B: "What do you want?"

8.7
A: Stop running and check it.
B: Ignore it for now.


Mission Start
Needed Wife Points 25000




EPISODE 9: The Impossible Girl

9.3 
A: "Aki?"
B: "Are you mad at me?"

9.9 
A: "Thanks." 
B: "Sorry..."






EPISODE 10: Ending

Super Happy End
Required Chemistry: 240

Happy End
Required Chemistry: 200

Normal End
Required Chemistry: 0




No comments:

Post a Comment